Chapter 15: Contest Of Champions: Finale

Third Person POV

(Collector's Ship)

T'Zuri was once again in the Collector's Ship, this time outside of his pod, and in his suit, he looked at Collector.

"What this time?" T'Zuri asked and Collector smiled, "The final round...everyone will be watching." Collector said and T'Zuri raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean everyone?" T'Zuri said "All the heroes and villains of your world...along with civilians." Collector said then T'Zuri was teleported.

(Arena)

Black Panther was teleported into an arena and saw everyone watching him, "T'Zuri!" a voice called out and looked to see Storm and the X-Men and Water Snake in the crowd.

"Mother! It is good to see you are well!" Black Panther said "My son, I am with you!" Storm said "We all are cuz." Spyke said and Black Panther smiled.

"You will win this, Wakandan." Water Snake said and Black Panther chuckled, "I hope so." Black Panther said and Storm looked at Water Snake.

"...Are you dating my son?" Storm asked and Water Snake blushed, "I am...Queen Ororo." Water Snake said then a familiar hulking figure was teleported into the arena.

"Where the hell am I?!" the figure said and was revealed to be Juggernaut.

Black Panther got on his guard and Collector along with Grandmaster appeared in hologram form

"Everyone! The final battle is here...T'Zuri Udaku! The Exiled Prince of Wakanda...son of T'Challa...he is the Black Panther!" Collector said and Grandmaster looked at Juggernaut.

"Cain Marko...The avatar of Cytorak and the Unstoppable Juggernaut!" Grandmaster said "FIGHT!" Collector said and the holograms faded.

"I just have to beat you? Easy!" Juggernaut said and got into a charging stance.

Black Panther had his daggers out and ready.

"I'm bout to wreck you!" Juggernaut said and started charging, "Well, unstoppable...meet the untouchable." Black Panther said and he jumped in the air as Juggernaut slammed his fists down on the ground.

Black Panther landed behind him and struck his knee, Juggernaut swung at him and he leaned back.

Black Panther then did a handspring away from Juggernaut who snarled.

"Stay still!" Juggernaut said and grabbed chunks out of the ground and threw them at Black Panther.

"Very well." Black Panther said and purple lightning sparked around him and he fired a panther like blast destroying them.

" Black Panther said and purple lightning sparked around him and he fired a panther like blast destroying them

Juggernaut was shocked and Black Panther threw his daggers at Juggernaut and they exploded.

Juggernaut was angry and started charging at Black Panther again, this time with more force.

Black Panther stood his ground and as Juggernaut started getting closer, he then used the momentum to flip him over.

Juggernaut was in shock and Black Panther landed on his chest.

"Do you yield?" Black Panther said and Juggernaut was angry.

"Yield? Yield!" Juggernaut said and finally hit Black Panther off him.

Black Panther was hit into a wall and he saw Juggernaut charging at him once again.

"In the Juggernaut, bitch! Once I start moving, nothing can stop me!" Juggernaut stated and was getting closer.

Black Panther smiled "Your turn." Black Panther said and his Rath took over.

"Bout time." Rath said and got out his knives and slashed off the locks of Juggernaut's helmet, flipping over him.

Juggernaut ran into the wall and Rath jumped on his back, "Let's get a nice look at that ugly mug." Rath said and took off the helmet and threw it.

Rath jumped off Juggernaut and saw his face, "I don't my helmet to beat you!" Juggernaut said and tried hitting Rath who doged and clawed at his face.

"Argh!" Juggernaut yelled and Rath transferred lightning to his knives and struck Juggernaut down, making him unconscious.

Then Juggernaut vanished away and Collector was front of him, "Congratulations, you won...now everyone can home." Collector stated smiling and Rath raised an eyebrow.

"Why so happy?" Rath asked "Now I have the satisfaction of knowing I bested my brother in his own game." Collector said and snapped his fingers and everyone was teleported.

(Harlem: Rooftop)

T'Zuri took over control again and perched on a rooftop seeing all the civilians back in the streets, he smiled.

"T'Zuri!" a voice said and he looked to see his mother flying above him, she landed on the roof and hugged her son.

"Your father would be proud." Storm said "I hope so..." T'Zuri said "Now about your girlfriend-" Storm said "Mother!" T'Zuri said "I just want you to know I approve." Storm said and T'Zuri smiled.

"Thank you." T'Zuri said and flipped off the rooftop and Storm started flying away.