Chapter 7: Battle For Wakanda

Third Person POV

(T'Zuri's Apartment)

T'Zuri was in his suit, and Zemo was still tied up, "So, you failed at Atlantis?" Zemo said and T'Zuri sighed "Unfortunately, you are right...but it also means I have no use for you anymore." T'Zuri said "You're packing weapons? Going back home, I presume?" Zemo said "Yes...I need to stop M'Baku and Klaw." T'Zuri said and looked at Zemo "I also need to get rid of you." T'Zuri said and Zemo glared at him "I will escape and-" Zemo said but T'Zuri knocked him out.

(Police Department)

Two cops were drinking coffee and walking outside "It feels like we haven't gotten a single arrest in months." Cop 1 said "It has, but at least we've just had regular patrol." Cop 2 said then Zemo was dropped on one of the cars, they looked up and saw no one, Zemo rolled off the car and struggled to get free "I will my revenge on you, Exiled Prince!"

(Border of Wakanda)

Black Panther arrived at the border and got off his skycycle, he stopped and placed his hand on the border and it revealed the force-field, "I am locked out? That could only mean one thing...Klaw has access to the Kimoyo network...hopefully Aunt Shuri will notice this." Black Panther said and pulled out two Kimoyo Beads and placed two of them on the border, they were activated and shorted out the border, he quickly got to the other side and the border regenerated, Black Panther then looked around the jungle, "Where are you, M'Baku?" Black Panther said and started traveling through the trees.

(Necropolis)

M'Baku, known as the Man Ape was walking through the ancient resting place of the fallen Black Panthers, "So this is where all the Panthers go when they die?" Klaw asked "Yes...this is also the most sacred spot of Wakanda, it would make sense for the Paw of Bast to be here." Man Ape said and they stopped at a closed off door, Klaw handed Man Ape the Panther Key, he then placed the key on the door and it glowed, then it opened, Man Ape grinned "Victory is at hand." Man Ape said and the two walked in, in the shadows Black Panther was watching "I can't let them get the Paw of Bast." Black Panther said and ran in after them.

(Inside)

Man Ape and Klaw stopped a pedestal and saw a amulet with the shape of a panther face, Man Ape laughed "Yes! The power of Bast is mine!" Man Ape said and was about to grab it, when a vibraniunm dagger hit his hand, "Argh! What-" Man Ape said then he and Klaw turned to see Black Panther who flipped over them and landed in front of the pedestal "M'Baku, you are traitor to Wakanda...You will not get your hands on the Paw of Bast." Black Panther said and Man Ape growled "Klaw, get him!" Man Ape said and Klaw fired several blasts at Black Panther who dodged with ease, he then got his daggers and kept dodging blasts

Black Panther then threw his daggers at Klaw's canon, it blew up and Klaw was mad "No! That was the only thing keeping me together!" Klaw said and faded away, Black Panther then turned and was smacked away by Man Ape, he quickly recovered and saw ...

Black Panther then threw his daggers at Klaw's canon, it blew up and Klaw was mad "No! That was the only thing keeping me together!" Klaw said and faded away, Black Panther then turned and was smacked away by Man Ape, he quickly recovered and saw Man Ape had the Paw of Bast in his hand, "Now, Wakanda will be restored to glory, by it's true ruler!" Man Ape said then placed the Paw of Bast on his chest, and in a light of gold, Man Ape was covered in a yellow aura, his eyes glowed and he was bigger, "HAHAHAHA! THE POWER! IT'S INCREDIBLE!" Man Ape said and Black Panther attached his daggers together and formed his double scythe, Man Ape laughed "Try to hurt me, bastard prince!" Man Ape said and Black Panther swung his scythe cutting Man Ape's chest that healed, "Pathetic!" Man Ape said and slammed his fists into the ground, causing it to splinter, Black Panther tripped dropping his scythe, Man Ape picked it up and tried to slam it in Black Panther who caught it but was struggling to push it away, Man Ape laughed "Don't even fight it...you can't win." Man Ape said laughing then he removed the scythe and instead stomped on Black Panther's face multiple times, Black Panther weakly dodged the next stomp and threw a dagger in Man Ape's eye, stunning him, Black Panther stood up but was punched, hard by Man Ape, Black Panther went flying through a pillar, debris fell on him and Man Ape smiled "Smart idea." Man Ape said and punched several more pillars causing more debris to fall on Black Panther, Man Ape then left out of the Necropolis, leaving Black Panther buried under debris.

(Dreamscape)

T'Zuri opened his eyes and saw he was in a white ceremonial suit and in an part of an jungle, he looked and saw the sky was purple, "What is this?" T'Zuri said "This...is my domain." a voice said and a shadow towered over T'Zuri, he turned and was shocked to see the Panther God herself...Bast

T'Zuri was shocked and was frozen still "T'Zuri Udaku

T'Zuri was shocked and was frozen still "T'Zuri Udaku...Exiled Prince...you call yourself the Black Panther, even though you have not prove yourself worthy." Bast said and T'Zuri kneeled before her "I am sorry, Bast...I am not worthy of being the Black Panther." T'Zuri said "So you do know...but you must stop M'Baku from overthrowing your mother...so I will let you go back to the world...with a price." Bast said and T'Zuri nodded "Whatever to save my mother and Wakanda." T'Zuri said and Bast nodded "Very well, then." Bast said and she disappeared.

(Necropolis)

Black Panther woke up and removed the debris, he was angry and purple lightning surrounded his body, "M'Baku...I'm coming for you." Black Panther said and headed out to the Necropolis.

(Wakandan Palace)

Man Ape arrived at the Palace and saw Storm along with the Dora Milaje, guarding the palace "M'Baku! Turn back, now!" Storm said and Man Ape laughed "You don't understand the power I now posses! I AM INVINCIBLE!" Man Ape said and charged at Storm but the Dora Milaje attacked him, Man Ape was unfazed and clapped his hands causing a shockwave to knock them out, Man Ape walked up to Storm but heard lighting, he laughed "You think lightning is going hurt me?" Man Ape asked "That's not my lightning." Storm said "M'BAKU!" a voice said and Man Ape turned and was slashed across the face by Black Panther, "Argh! I felt that." Man Ape said and purple lightning surged around Black Panther's body "Good." Black Panther said and started striking Man Ape with quick speed and cutting him with his claws, Man Ape yelled in pain and Black Panther kneed him in the face, Man Ape fell down and Black Panther looked at his mother who walked up to him and the two hugged "My son...I am proud of you." Storm said and Black Panther smiled "Thank you, mother." Black Panther said "Now, we must stop M'Baku before-" Storm said but Man Ape threw Black Panther away, and grabbed Storm by her neck "Prepare to die, Queen!" Man Ape said and Black Panther was angry, he stood up and was about to charge but he fell on his knees, he then blacked out.

(Aftermath)

T'Zuri was standing over an defeated, clawed up and bloodied M'Baku, he had the Paw of Bast in hand, his suit was covered in blood, he looked to see Storm and the Dora Milaje looking at him in shock "T'Zuri...he is beaten." Storm said and T'Zuri looked at his hands, "What happened?" T'Zuri asked and Storm raised an eyebrow "You were brutal...you almost killed him." Storm said and T'Zuri handed her the Paw of Bast, "I am sorry...I don't know what came over me." Black Panther said and started leaving the Palace.

(T'Zuri's Apartment)

T'Zuri was out of the shower and he looked in the mirror, he was reeling from the shock of what he had done, "I couldn't have done that...but how did I?" T'Zuri said "That would be because of me, pal." a British voice said and T'Zuri looked around "Who's here?" T'Zuri said "In front of ya, dumbass." the voice said again and T'Zuri looked at the mirror and saw himself smirking "What in Bast's name?" T'Zuri said and the mirror T'Zuri laughed "I get this is a real mind fuck...but you made the deal with Bast." mirror T'Zuri said and T'Zuri sighed "This was the price?" T'Zuri asked "Well no shit, Sherlock...name's Aran, and that over there in the other mirror, that's Shalom." Aran said and T'Zuri turned to see a nervous and happy version of himself "Hello, there. Nice to meet you, T'Zuri." Shalom said and T'Zuri turned back at Aran who was now grinning "We're your split personalities...courtesy of Bast." Aran said and T'Zuri was shocked.