Chapter 13: Contest Of Champions: Part 2

Third Person POV

(The Collector's Ship)

T'Zuri woke up in a pod and freed himself from the pod, he saw his necklace placed on down for him and he put it on, his suit then formed around him and he saw Collector and Grandmaster.

"Good...another round is about to start." Grandmaster said and T'Zuri sighed "What kind of round? I know about different kinds of matches and stipulations." T'Zuri said and the Collector nodded.

"It is a Battle Royale...last one standing wins." Collector said and T'Zuri nodded, "Then let the round begin." T'Zuri said and was teleported onto the arena.

(New York: Greenside District)

Black Panther was teleported on a rooftop and he looked around, "The city is still empty...meaning there won't be any casualties." Black Panther said, "Good, then we can really wreck havoc." Aran said "Aran, now is not the time." Black Panther said, and started moving through the district.

Black Panther was doing acrobatics across the roof with ease, he then grabbed onto a pole and flipped forward and landed on a rooftop, he stood there then heard rushing footsteps.

"Quicksilver..." Black Panther said and kicked him in the face, Quicksilver fell down and rubbed his nose, "That hurt!" Quicksilver said and started punching Black Panther who absorbed the punches.

Black Panther then let out a kinetic burst, knocking Quicksilver into a wall, "Damn...you freaking-" Quicksilver said and Black Panther kicked him in the face.

"Speed is your only advantage...but it's only a advantage if you know how to use it." Black Panther said and Quicksilver was teleported away.

"Now to find the other opponents." Black Panther said and flipped off the roof with ease.

(Midtown District)

Black Panther was walking through the streets of the district, his daggers in hand, while on guard.

"C'mon T'Zuri...give me control, and we can win this whole thing!" Rath said and Black Panther gripped his daggers tighter, "Not now Rath...wait." Black Panther said and felt a presence behind him.

He smirked, then turned and had his dagger at Water Snake's throat, who had her spear at his throat.

"Faira...you're here." Black Panther said smiling and Faira chuckled, "I am...and I seem to be faster." Water Snake said "Check your knife." Black Panther said and Water Snake saw her knife was gone.

Water Snake then looked back at Black Panther who held the knife, she chuckled and they removed their weapons from each other.

"Damn Wakandan." Water Snake said and Black Panther removed his mask, "I'm not a just regular Wakandan...I'm a prince." Black Panther said "Am exiled one...meaning you have no authority." Water Snake said and Black Panther chuckled "I suppose that's also true." Black Panther said and the two kissed.

They then broke apart and looked around the city, "There are more opponents here...this is a Battle Royale, meaning only one of us can win." Black Panther said, "After we beat them...we'll see who wins, won't we?" Water Snake stated and Black Panther nodded.

"Yes...we will." Black Panther said and the two making their way in the city.

(Central Park)

Black Panther and Water Snake were walking through the park, they then stopped and drew out their weapons.

"The other opponents are here..." Black Panther said and formed his double scythe, then he blocked a blast.

"Black Panther!" a voice said and Zemo landed in front of him, "You dammed brat!" Zemo said and Water Snake raised an eyebrow.

"Who is this?" Water Snake asked, "Baron Zemo...one of my father's enemies." Black Panther said and Zemo unsheathed his sword.

"You will pay for insulting my honor!" Zemo said and charged at Black Panther, the two started fighting.

Water Snake was about to intervene but was then hit into a tree, she looked and saw Lady Deathstrike.

"Hello little girl...prepare for death." Lady Deathstrike said and started fighting with Water Snake.

Black Panther blocked multiple attacks with scythe, and kicked Zemo in the face, he then slashed his scythe through Zemo's sword, shattering it.

"Damn you!" Zemo said and Black Panther kicked him into a tree and threw his scythe, pinning Zemo to the tree.

"You failed to kill me again, Zemo...I at least thought you would be more effective." Black Panther said and Zemo was teleported.

"Baron Zemo is eliminated!" Grandmaster said and Water Snake was still fighting Lady Deathstrike, "Do you need help...my love?" Black Panther asked and Water Snake chuckled.

"No." Water Snake said and decked Lady Deathstrike in the face, she then made water bust from the underground pipes and Lady Deathstrike was knocked onto the ground.

Then she was teleported away, "Lady Deathstrike is eliminated!" Grandmaster said and Black Panther looked at Water Snake.

"It seems we are the only ones left." Black Panther said and grabbed his scythe, "Yes...it does." Water Snake said and readied her spear, but she then dropped it.

"I prefer an old fashioned fight." Water Snake said and Black Panther then disassembled his scythe.

"Same." Black Panther said and the two engaged in hand to hand combat, they were fighting fluent, both not being able to hit each other.

Water Snake then managed to knock Black Panther on his back, he then flipped up, dodging a low kick from Water Snake.

Black Panther then blocked a punch from Water Snake and he kicked her in the gut, but he was countered with a palm strike.

Water Snake then threw Black Panther over her shoulder and had him in a hold, Black Panther rolled out of it and struck Water Snake in his ribs.

"Gah!" Water Snake said and fell to the ground, Black Panther stopped and kneeled in front of her.

"I count 4 ribs broken...they will heal." Black Panther said and Water Snake chuckled, "It seems you're better." Water Snake said and Black Panther retracted his mask.

"You fought well...stay safe." Black Panther said and kissed Water Snake, then she was teleported away.

"Black Panther is the winner...again." Grandmaster said annoyed and Black Panther put his mask back on, then he was teleported away.