𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢

--✧*:*✧--

[ZERO]

---------

---------

{Year 2019, June 2nd }

damn.... i need to pee really bad... a short girl screams internally.

... if i hold in my piss too long, i might stretch my bladder and external sphincter muscle which might make me lose control to hold in my pee...shit, i really need to go.

messing with (h/c) hair, she waits impatiently in front of a lavatory.

the ground jerks a bit, and the girl cries as she felt one of her contact lenses move out of place. now she would have to remove that as well.

i just wanted to use some pretty sharingan contacts for one last vlog before i give up on youtube from my lacking motivation in life...that's all i asked for. not blindness by contacts and possible eye damage-

she was on a plane, returning to japan from america. she originally went toamerica because her parents were insistent on bringing her for their 'research' trip.

her parents being marine biologists dragged (y/n) into whatever crazy plans to acquire aquatic specimens for research. (y/n) didn't like going outdoors as she liked working in clean environments. too bad her parents happened to be those people that featured on documentaries filmed in nature first hand.

it would be fun they said 🥶 they wouldn't drag me into their biology shit and rely on me for medical knowledge they said.

"oh (y/n) hUnEe dO tHiS-"

"oH (y/n) cOuLd yOu hELp uS diSSeCt tHiS fiSh since you have the finest motor control in your hands out of all of us?"

she imitated her parents' voices in her head.

i'm a fucking surgeon- not a person for fish autopsies⛄️

(y/n) was an aspiring surgeon, and unlike her parents who study ocean ecology of the fucking fishies, she was a genius in the medical field.

too bad that (y/n) only happened to be a medical genius but not a life or social genius— being forced to socialize with her parents eccentric colleagues and traveling constantly by boat took its toll on her. the (h/c) girl was almost grateful that she had to eventually leave since she had already taken an entire week off school.

key word: almost.

the trip had been taxing enough with her running autopsies on ocean creatures and constant bickering with her parents. everyone and everything had been difficult with her-- and now her parents expect her to just resume high school with teachers placing a bounties on her head for the homework assignments she neglected?