𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘-- 𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡𝗔𝗟

--✧*:*✧--

[SIGNAL]

-----------------

-----------------

tsukasa checks the treehouse, seeing (y/n)'s vulgar message carved into the ground.

'fuck you, tarzan walmart, SHITshio tsuCACA. i hope you stub all your toes, and if you ever find a pillow, both sides are steaming hot when you try to sleep. i hope you trip over a tree root and break your nose ❤

-- With kind regards, (y/n) the one and only.'

he doesn't have much reaction towards the girl's vulgar language. he hadn't know her as long as he did with taiju and senku, but he knew that she was the not the reckless idiot she presented herself to be.

from what tsukasa saw, she was quite reckless, but she did in fact think things through. (y/n) was definitely a very cunning individual, choosing the hide it with a thin layered comedic mask. he then recalled the smile she showed the other day also disturbed him. she looked hollow, yet he caught the subtle glint of insanity flashing across her eyes.

perhaps he simply imagined it. however, he certainly didn't miss the fact that (y/n) had almost prepared to attack him with an arrow. it seemed contradict with her supposedly tactful nature.

"a room in disarray, hurried footsteps...did they run away in a panic?" tsukasa inquired out loud, bending down to look at the footprints in the soft grass.

"yes, that's what they're trying to make me think." tsukasa smirks, before standing back up.

"senku, you aren't the type of man to turn tail and run. (y/n) (l/n), i remember you. i saw you on the news...you were the child who saved an injured reporter by guiding a seemingly hopeless surgery procedure. you're definitely not one to give in easily. you certainly would not have agreed to run away without purpose."

why did (y/n) lie about taiju being unable to move, and senku secretly head west? it's obvious...senku is making weapons of science to fight against me.

-------

"we made it to the goal! hot springs!" taiju exclaims. the group had already reached their destination, but the sun was setting. senku and (y/n) were spent, yuzuriha didn't seem to break much sweat, and taiju was jumping in excitement, with plenty energy to spare.

"wow!" yuzuriha gasps in delight. "there's a great view of mount fuji too!"

"...yeah, i'm glad we've finally reached hakone...the trip felt so long," (y/n) wipes swear from her forehead, panting. she looked over to taiju, envying his seemingly bottomless stamina.

"you three better not forgotten why we traveled all this way," senku wheezes slightly, still regaining his breath.

"so what's this 'weapon of science?' taiju turns to ask his friend.