𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡-- 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧

--✧*:*✧--

[ESTABLISHMENT]

-----------------

-----------------

night soon made its way, and senku, (y/n), and kohaku and to set camp. senku chose to lay down next to (y/n) upon seeing kohaku with her knives.

"what are you, a new species of hominid that sleeps with a sword?" senku asks, being judgemental.

"well, i like the way you live, but i don't trust you two yet. i take care of myself, and this habit is a result of that. don't take it personally." kohaku replies, curling up.

"it's okay, haku-chan, if senku tries any weird, just tell me and i'll throw some good ol' salt into his eye," (y/n) smiles at the girl reassuringly, while senku rolls his eyes, not taking her seriously. kohaku smiles at the girl, finding her to be cute and kinder than senku...if only she knew.

that is until, (y/n) brought out a stone knife and a small container with salt from seawater in it. "begone evil spirits, begone!" the girl throws some salt around.

never mind her... senku looks at kohaku's form, gripping knives. i should be more concerned about her. he turns his head, to see (y/n) mirroring the blonde's action of gripping a weapon.

"i'm not enough of a hero to assault a lioness willy-nilly. hurry and get some sleep." senku turns to the opposite side of his sleeping bag,

"lioness?! I have feelings, too, you know! you live like a gentleman, but your foul mouth is of another dimension. i think i might accidentally kill you someday," kohaku trembles with anger.

"then go to sleep before you cause any accidents. i don't want to get killed twice in the same day," senku dismissively says.

"you're fighting against the long-haired man, aren't you? i'll help you. i can't just back down, either, kohaku says out of the blue, causing senku and (y/n) to look at her with curiosity.

"yeah. that's why we're making a nation of science. first of all, we need manpower." senku sits up.

"So you want allies. Then why don't you come with me?" Kohaku questioned as she stood up.

"you have more lion buddies, huh?" senku smirks a bit at this.

"yeah. i'm sure they'll be dependable allies. i know one man who'd be perfect. allow me to guide you, senku. come with me." kohaku says, standing up.

"what am i? chopped liver?" (y/n) mutters indignant the girl had acknowledged senku but not her. she rolls back into her sleeping bag, tossing a turning in the night.

senku woke up a few times to pull the sleeping bag back over (y/n).

~~

"is that hot water?" (y/n) munches on a mushroom, offering senku one, to which he declines. it was still morning, and (y/n) had her hair sticking up in weird angles.