𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘-- 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛

--✧*:*✧--

[BREAKTHROUGH]

-----------------

-----------------

the villagers soon crowd around the cart, with senku handing out bowls of foxtail millet ramen.

"one foxtail ramen!" (y/n) hands out a bowl, not wanting to be around so much people.

"are you the one who made this tasty stuff? your name's senku-kun? what kind of girls do you like?" a girl gets up in front of senku, ignoring (y/n).

is this one of the ladies suika mentioned earlier? senku's type is probably someone who can do work. (y/n) felt a slight twinge of envy at the girl's looks, but she was also torn between simping for her.

"a girl who can pump a ton of oxygen into a furnace," senku replies, not batting an eyelash.

"he's way too blunt! you never make small talk or anything, do you, senku?" kohaku questions, exasperated.

"eh, he has a better social life than me, but again, that's setting the bar a bit low," (y/n) adds. "although, i do have to admit that foxtail millet ramen is working out pretty well."

"yeah, the response is amazing. all the villagers are flocking over." kohaku looks at the crowd.

"not to be that one person, but since i grew up broke, isn't there like some sort of payment? like resources are limited, y'know?" (y/n) mutters.

"no problem! i'll work them to death in proportion to however much they ate," senku's face darkens, and has a evil look.

"oh my god, stop. you look sketchier than my grandma with magic brownies," (y/n) deadpans, kohaku nodding her head in agreement.

"this makes me thirsty for a drink. like, say, cola." an unfamiliar voice adds.

"cola-- i'd made cocaine...ayo, who the fuck are you???" (y/n) turns to look towards the source of the voice.

"is he with either of you?" kohaku inquires, tensing up.

"no," senku confirms.

(y/n) feels her hands grow cold. the stranger had a jagged crack down his face. his most notable feature was his split hair, with his left side being short and black, while his other side was longer with white strands.

(y/n) was about to make a snide comment on how he'd have to try much harder if he wanted to cosplay todoroki, before she realizes that this stranger had been petrified. and tsukasa was the only possible one responsible.

a brief glimmer of rage crosses her face, but she suppresses it as soon as she realizes it. so, she does what she does best: appear weak and innocent. the lips of her mouth curve into a innocent smile, and there is no obvious tension. had it been a normal situation, anyone would have believed that (y/n) was a sweet girl smiling.