𝗧𝗘𝗡-- 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘

--✧*:*✧--

[ALLIANCE]

-----------------

-----------------

senku slowly connects the wires to the bamboo string. to everyone's astonishment and surprise, the string heat up and illuminates.

"wow...we really, reconquered the dark....after thousands of years..." (y/n) stares breathless. "it truly is a breakthrough." her eyes glitter. "we're getting there....rediscovering it all."

senku looks down at (y/n)'s expression, and it can't help but make him feel a bit warm inside.

......it reminded him briefly of a kid he had encountered in the past. it was star-struck, but it was some lost girl that stumbled on his experiment. his father forced him to socialize.

she looked that one lost kid on the street once.

heh, (y/n) sure looks like that lost kid.

"(y/n)! what are you doing?!" kohaku shouted, as (y/n) easily climbed up to the roof to where senku was.

"one year and four months..." senku grins broadly.

"time sure flies doesn't it? yet your hair hasn't changed the slightest," (y/n) speaks up, senku, gaining an irk mark from the girl's sudden appearance.

"shut it, you gremlin."

"aww, but i'm your grem-- okay, i'll stop."

-------

the room was awkward. the group were holding a meeting regarding gen's status and ties with tsukasa.

"aight, suika, this man called tsuCACA--"

"it's tsukasa." senku interrupts (y/n) who is making wild hand gestures.

"shut up, senku, you're no fun. anyways this is the motherfu--ahem, anyways, he's the one behind senku's death, by hitting his cervical nerve." (y/n) explains, restraining herself from cussing tsukasa out in front of an innocent kid. it was pretty futile since suika has heard multiple profanities from the girl and unruly villagers though.

"though, i'm not dead." senku states, obviously.

"it should have been me, but senku here decided to be iLLoGiCaL and save me--" (y/n) flops over dramatically, senku rubbing his temples, sighing.

"he's seriously bad news. he wanted to stop scientific progress, and he didn't think twice about killing senku to do it," chrome exclaims, indignant.

"i told you, i'm not dead..." senku says, exasperated.

"either case, with tsucaca's paranoid ass, he'll probably eventually find out senku's alive, and i don't know what the fuck he wants me for," (y/n) sits up.