𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥-- 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗞

--✧*:*✧--

[TREK]

-----------------

-----------------

"oh right, tsukasa! we need to stop his murdering!" taiju shoots up from his spot after senku kicked him several times.

"bro, calm down-- no need to get your panties in a twist...oh wait he's got none-- taiju, you shouldn't be moving so soon!" (y/n) shouts, pulling him back down. however, taiju simply stands back up.

"i'm not giving up!!" (y/n) keeps her grip on the boy, but she feels her hands slipping.

"how simple minded can you be?!" senku assists the girl, pulling taiju as well. "we just learned that we can't stop him!" taiju stops in his struggle, as senku walks over to pick up the arrow lodged in the ground.

"there's only one way to stop a monster in the stone world-" senku turns back with a smirk, "advance civilization and--"

"ooh are these mushrooms edible? wait, i think they are!!! oh nah, they're dead--" (y/n) rudely interrupts senku. not noticing the leek haired male approaching her, the (h/c) colored hair girl gets a fist to her head.

"ouch-- the fuck?!!!" (y/n) then throws herself at senku's ankles, and then preparing to bite down in retaliation before she realized she had a strong jaw and could cause injury with potential infection. and also because you don't bite the ankles of people you hardly know-- basic social norms y'know?

yuzuriha gently pries the girl off senku's ankles, while senku moves back a few feet, traumatized.

(y/n) reluctantly lets go of the poor boy's ankles, but immediately understands what senku was getting at. she didn't need an explanation, and runs straight up to the treehouse, leaving the three shocked with her energy. sounds of crashing, banging, and dropping follow as (y/n) runs back outside, a proud look on her features.

"since i'm pretty sure senku's getting at acquiring some material to use as a weapon against tarzan, i packed some essentials!" (y/n) gags and chokes on the mushroom she was eating slightly, causing yuzuriha to freak out. "we should probably go towards hakone, but i'm pretty sure it'll take a good few hours at least."

senku couldn't help but wonder when (y/n), the girl who had the reputation of being the happy-go-lucky idiot had gotten so intelligent and perceptive. he hardly interacted with the girl at school, and only knew her as the resident crackhead that chased students around shouting "we smell pennies."

she had been part of the science club for a few months, but hardly attended the meetings. (y/n) eventually left the club and her attendance record at school started getting worse. senku knew not to judge a book by its cover, and he had known (y/n) was sharper than she let on, but he hadn't expected her to adjust so quickly. her deductions had been right on as of now, but she still gave of the impression of being reckless.