𝗧𝗪𝗢-- 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦

--✧*:*✧--

[𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦]

------------------

------------------

(y/n) wakes up by a tree branch falling on her head.

"ouch- the hell?" the girl rubs her head, pissed at being hit by a branch. she stand up and realizes the rain has stopped completely, with the sun out. the ground is still damp, reminding (y/n) that she was dehydrated.

"yeah, i'm not sure what this dream is anymore. i should look for a water source since i obviously can't drink ocean water...i'd shrivel up and lose more water than i take in if i did so. i could use ocean water to pickle food though."

(y/n) wanders around, hoping to find a water source. she knew she could get it from plants or distill water.

oh wait, since it was raining like hell, i might be able to get some rainwater of the leaves or any surfaces. it probably won't be the cleanest, but it still sounds better than having to drink ocean water.

(y/n) plucks a few leaves from the trees near her and ties them into each other to form a crudely made cone.

i'm supposed to have great finger dexterity but i'm a terrible craftswoman...dammit, i wish that girl from the art club back at school to help me with this... what was her name again? yuriha? yuzuha? something like that.

using the cone, (y/n) tilts leaves to collect drops of water. once she has enough, she takes a sip. the water tastes sweet and the (h/c) haired girl can't help but feel that this water was the best she had tasted in a while.

she decides to head back to the beach. the sand is also damp from the rain, but it was drier than (y/n) expected. she adjusts her leaf dress that has already gotten a bit damaged from the rain previously.

(y/n) moves out from the trees, combing out bits of wood and leaf in her hair.

it feels good to be in the sun again, especially after one hell of a night. i do hope i can wear something other than some leaves...and underwear too. it's kinda itchy.

to (y/n)'s surprise, the sand isn't as wet as she thought it would be, and basking in the sun felt nice. she wonders around the beach, looking for some seashells to collect since she didn't know what else to do.

"ow- holy shit what is this?!" (y/n) stepped on a crab, and its pincers grabbed on her toe, refusing to let go. she shook her food frantically, but the crab clung on.

her stomach growls, causing (y/n) to come to her senses.

shit shit shit-- oh wait. i'll just eat it lol.

not wasting a second, (y/n) brings a large rock she found in the sand hard onto the crab's shell, killing it instantly. she cringed as part of the shell flew off.