𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧-- 𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

--✧*:*✧--

[INNOVATION]

-----------------

-----------------

the three continued to sit around the dim candle in chrome's shed. senku would mainly explain, (y/n) making some small input. when senku talked about innovations and technology, (y/n) would make some comment about spray cheese and shoe umbrella.

(y/n) would occasionally drift off, as senku's voice was very even and almost monotone, but chrome's gawking and loud reactions usually brought her back.

senku's lecture about how humanity made its way with technology and science made (y/n) think about how overly reliant she was. still, she wondered how stone age people here dealed with periods. another talk for another day.

chrome began to sniff, before tears start running down his cheeks.

"why are you bawling all of a sudden? what's up with your emotions?" senku made a face, with (y/n) already asleep next to him.

"i'm not crying! wait, damn it! i am! who caused the petrification? if I ever see them, i'll kill them! how could we lose this? our human predecessors spent two million years slowly building this crazy, technological civilization, and it was wiped out in the blink of an eye?! i'm pissed as hell!" chrome cries in anguish.

"it's not wiped out, idiot. the whole thing's right here." seku smirks.

"where?" chrome looks up surprised .

"around here, still existing google! humanity isn't going down that easily y'know?" (y/n) opens her eyes a bit, groggy.

"two million years of human history..." senku says, putting a finger to his head and knocking on (y/n)'s head causing her to punch senku's kneecap in anger. "...is right here inside us."

"not me sir, i'm dumb as hell--" (y/n) sits awkwardly, flopping back down onto the floor to stare at the ceiling.

"senku, (y/n)! i'm going to build this nation of science with you. and i'm going to defeat ruri's sickness!" chrome stands up, looking determined. "so tell me. didn't you say earlier that there's a scientific way to save ruri?!"

"yeah. we're making the ultimate medicine of science..." senku grins widely.

"...the antibiotic. hip hip hurray, three cheers for google and senju. now let me go to sleep." (y/n)

"it's senku! how many times--" senku sighs. "chrome, would you happen to have a blanket?"

"huh? uh, yes, right here!" chrome digs through his belongings, before finding a decently sized blanket. senku snatches it and drapes it over (y/n)'s figure. he watches her for a few moments.

"idiot, don't just sleep randomly instead of sleeping on normal times..." senku muttered, not wanting to show concern.

------