2 || Events went wrong

-Few Days Later-

It's been nearly a week till Dream announces that the votes had been counted and the results would shown tomorrow.

"Wonder who won"

"I don't know why but my guts telling me that the curly brown hair dude won"

"Wilbur?"

"I think,"

"Who knows?"

-Next Day-

I woke up in a quiet house which I knew there was something wrong.
I walked down stairs quietly you're able to hear ants moving. I saw Dream with a bucket in the kitchen assuming he was trying to wake me up with that.

I quickly grabbed a bottle of water that was left on the counter and poured it all over Dream.

"WHAT?!"

He turned around furiously and started to chase me around the house.

After a while of running in out of my house, he eventually got tired and I was still good. That's when it hit me that the election result were gonna be announced today. I quickly ran back upstairs to get changed and ran back downstairs to quickly find something to eat.

"Why the are you in a rush?"

"Election results are gonna be announced today dumbass"

"Oh yeaaah, I should probably get changed"

"Yep"

As I ate, Dream walked downstairs in his, casual everyday day wear. A hoodie with some black sweatpants like thing with a lot of pockets on the sides.

A/n: I have no Idea what it's called sorry-

I finished then yoinked my cloak off the couch and quickly tied the strings together that's by my neck. I ran to the front door and put on my boots then stood there waiting for Dream to finish his breakfast.

He finished and we started our way to L'manburg.

-Few hours Later-

We arrived just in time as everyone was taking their seats.
Wilbur went up to the microphone and started speaking. In the middle of his talking other people started invading the podium. I think they were the people who were running for president.

I started to Daydream and came back to hearing the words.

"With 9% of the vote, which is 20,000 people...In 4th place, we have Coconut2020"

The 2 people who were Coconut2020 started cheering, why..? They didn't win- why would they- wha- ok, whatever. Doesn't matter. It seemed that a fox..? Was running for president and a blonde female who would've been Vice President.

He started again,

"With 16, percent of the vote. Coming in 3rd place. Is Schlatt2020."

"Why did you want me to vote for him again?" I asked.

"Shh" was the reply.

"With, 30, percent of the vote. Comes. The party leader, Quackity. Swag2020."

The blonde boy started screaming out of excitement knowing he, and Wilbur has won the election.
I saw a guy in a suit and shades assuming he was Quackity, and...George????

"Why is George there?"

"I don't know don't ask me"

Wilbur had won, my gut feeling was right, he won!

"Meaning that the Winner, If the popular vote, by 45% of the vote...Pog2020"

Some people in the crowd started cheering. Everyone may had looked exited but, something was off..something felt like it wasn't right, as if, they haven't Won...

Quackity then looks at Wilbur and so does Shclatt, both with a mischievous grin plastered on their faces. I get it now...Quackity and Schlatt probably made a deal with each other so now it was either Quackity or Schlatt that would be president and the other Vice President. If they were working together then their vote would be put together as well, 16, 30...46%. Just 1 more than Wilbur and Tommy.

My face drops as Wilbur announces that it was true..

"JSchlatt please take your place on the podium"

Schlatt then walks over the microphone on stage and starts speaking,

"My first decree as president, is to REVOKE! CITIZENSHIP, OF TOMMYINNIT, AND WILBUR SOOT"

Everyone then looks over to the 2 too see that they started dashing into the forest outside the walls. Soon one person grabs their bow and shoots and arrow towards Wilbur and Tommy as they flee the land they once were apart of...

"Get then outta here!" The goat man then says.

As I watched Wilbur and Tommy flee I saw one person go after them with a sword in hand right behind Tommy about to swing. I couldn't control myself but I immediately got up from my seat and dashed towards them axe in hand blocked the attack.

"AH NO NO NO NO NO! GET THE FUCK AWAY!"

He trips and falls and gave up knowing he was gonna die there.

TING!

"Wha- What?"

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE"

I continued to fight till they stopped and ran back. I turned around facing the forest to see that Tommy had ran away.
I walked back to my seat by Dream who I could tell was angry at me.

"This country doesn't take any L's here now does it? So! I'm deciding to change the name of this wonderful place, to MANBURG!"

"Yes sir!" Quackity cheers beside him.

I took quick notice that the other young boy Tubbo? He was on the stage beside Schlatt.
This was the start of a new chapter....

Wake up....be careful for what's ahead..

You never answered me....