12 || Hate

Few days later

Y/n's POV

So today's the day I'm so pose to go to where Dream had instructed me to go to. I had everything ready and with some help from Techno we managed to get a lot of gapples and a few enchanted gapples. I was set.

I opened my menu to turn on my coordinations and started my adventure to where Dream invited me to.

While walking land ended and an ocean was there in front of me. I didn't have wood in my inventory. My inventory were just food, weapons, blocks, few stacks of fireworks and arrows, and an enderchest. In my enderchest were my valuables and a few pots Techno made for me and my gapples.

I went to the nearest tree and quickly crafted a boat and continued my journey. After what felt like forever I reached a huge cliff. I opened my menu and saw this was it. I got out and started climbing up. Till I saw the top. While pulling myself up I saw Dream who approached me and pulled me up by the back of my shirt.

"You've arrived"

"Yes and why did you invite me?" I questioned.

"You know who this belongs to?" He places down and enderchest and dig through it pulling out a purple disk, that was one of Tommy's disc..

"That's Tommy's disc?"

"Yes indeed, today...today's the day we're settling this disc war and I've invited you to be in my side"

I stepped back.

"No..why would I help you?!"

"I knew you'd say that...the sad part is..you don't have a choice.."

He opened the enderchest once more pulling out a neon green splash potion. His mask was lifted up a little revealing his mouth which was an evil grin. He turned around facing me and threw the potion towards me. I couldn't move out of the way in time and got hit.

This thing made me lose control. I closed my eyes shut tightly and when I opened my eyes. I was in a dark room once again. There was a mirror in front of me but the reflection was a bit off...it was me but with the mask Dream made me and my eyes were neon green.

The reflection quickly put their hand out the mirror grabbing my neck tightly pulling me in while they stepped out replacing me.

"w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ō̵̝̭͙̊ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝..?"

"I'm replacing you of course!"

"p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝â̸̠̋k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅè̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘ō̵̝̭͙̊d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝.."

"Your not gonna try to stop me?"

"Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝'ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝â̸̠̋ k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ â̸̠̋n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ō̵̝̭͙̊..."