11 || Visit

In limbo...

"MY L'MANBURG!" I yelled out. A train pulled up to where I was, have I gotten revived? It's only been like what? 4 or 5 years stuck in his train station.

No, he didn't die..a person came out to visit me, that's what's happening....

"Hello?" I asked

"Hello," their voices echoed down the endless hallway. They wore a (color) cloak hiding their identity. This doesn't make sense...everyone should have heir own place right?

"How did- how are you here?"

"No questions needed, I'm just here for company...maybe even information on how your little Y/n's doing.." they said, giggling right after.

My body tenses up when I hear the name 'Y/n'

They laughed again, this time louder and more...psychopathic

"No need to worry about Y/n! They're perfectly alright and safe...."

I exhaled and collected myself knowing they were alright.

"For now.."

My head turned to face this person and my eyes darted at their eyes.

"What."

They laughed again. What is wrong with this person?

"Ṃ̸͊̊̈́Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊ D̸̜̼̻̟̺̘͉͉̍̀̈E̵̪͐̌̕ͅA̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ D̸̜̼̻̟̺̘͉͉̍̀̈O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅ T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅH̸̪͊̒Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝K̷̢͖̣̲̼̼̝̈́̂͜͠͠ͅ Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝Ù̸̺̓̀̓͒͑ K̷̢͖̣̲̼̼̝̈́̂͜͠͠ͅN̶͎̫̉̍͘͝O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝W̴͔̏̕ W̴͔̏̕H̸̪͊̒O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝ Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊O̸̜͉̹̳̎͒̎̄͘͘͝Ù̸̺̓̀̓͒͑ A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂E̵̪͐̌̕ͅ D̸̜̼̻̟̺̘͉͉̍̀̈E̵̪͐̌̕ͅA̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝L̸̼̞̰͘Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝G̶̢̨̖͚̜̺̭̥̭͓̾̒̃̃̈̏͋͝ W̴͔̏̕Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅH̸̪͊̒!"

The extended their arms to the side and slowly closed them when giggling.
They removed their hood and untied their cloak revealing themselves.

This person had 4 wings on their back all were black, elf like ears that were fully black with a little bit of white at the tips of it. Her skin was black with a few white spots on their arms. One arm had tons of eyes staring into my soul. Sharp nails and teeth, she had a smile on their face that wouldn't move not even when she spoke, she was also really tall...a black ball started forming in the middle of her palm and it kept growing bigger and bigger till it satisfied her and then she faced her palm towards me.

"What do you What from me?!"

Their wings were spread out and she was slightly floating.

Oh boy....

With Y/n

I went home eventually and when I did, the first thing I did was lay down and close my eyes.

Soon enough I woke up in a dark place.
I've been here before and I was glowing..I keep walking in a direction and soon, I found the person who's been speaking to me.

"Hello"

"H̸̪͊̒è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ō̵̝̭͙̊ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑, Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ m̶̜̍̄ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ q̶̗̪̲̓͆̑͒͝ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ī̶̧͙͖̲̘c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅl̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌â̸̠̋y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ Į̴̧̝͔͍͖͇̹̗̅͆̈́̈́̒̕ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ō̵̝̭͙̊m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊, f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ī̶̧͙͖̲̘v̷̧̬̽͂́̎̉è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ â̸̠̋b̶̡͙̖̹̻̙̠̯͓͐͘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠â̸̠̋y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓."