16 || Get along

Third Person

Wilbur started to walk toward Y/n and tried to hug them but they just kept moving away.

"Y/n please!" He begged, Y/n started to feel guilt. But deep down they knew not to forgive him, for what he has done.

Y/n was busy in their thoughts till they felt warm arms wrap around their arms trapping them from moving. They tried desperately to escape Wilbur's grasp but it was no use. Wilbur didn't let go and he didn't plan on letting go.

He was upset at what he had done but also happy that he got to see Y/n again. Technically not Y/n but still.

Y/n tried and tried till eventually they somehow phased through Wilbur and fell flat on heir face.

"Y/n!" Wilbur yelled or worried.

"I- I'm fine...I think"

They sat up as Wilbur quickly bent down to check up on them. Seeing that their nose started to leak (color) blood.

"shit shit shit," Wilbur mumbled. He lifted his arm about to wipe the blood off of Y/n's face but ended up going through their head.

"What the fuck?!"

Y/n wiped the blood off with their own sleeve and quickly got back up on their feet as Wilbur got up as well.

He wanted another hug but he knew he'd phase through them again.

"I- I'm sorry" Wilbur started.

"N-no I should be the one who's sorry..I was the one acting like an asshole to you"

Wilbur smiles. He wanted to hug them but knew he couldn't.

"That...was weird..."

"What was?"

"The fact that I randomly went through you,"

Wilbur quickly looked away and tried to stop himself from laughing and what a coincidence, Techno and Phil had just walked in and also heard that trying not to laugh as well.

"What?" Y/n asked innocently.

"N-nothing..." Wilbur couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing as Technoblade, and Phil did the same thing.

After Wilbur finished laughing, he asked Y/n a question,

"You wanna go see Tommy?"

"Um, sure!"

Wilbur did a lil dancy dance on his head as he heading outside with Y/n. He tried to hold their hand holding it would work and it did! Y/n didn't mind holding hands with Wilbur. They enjoyed his company.

His hands were warm, something Y/n never felt before. Well since their a ghost and like y'know- like- ok I'll shut up.

Wilbur walked with Y/n towards a portal and quickly stepped in. Y/n got a bit dizzy and fell forward face first onto the ground.

Wilbur started laughing and helped Y/n up. Y/n had a headache after that. The two walked and walked till they got to another portal, Wilbur held onto Y/n when entering to they don't fall over again.

Purple swishes started showing in their eyes getting them dizzy.

When they stepped out, Y/n noticed they were in a cave. The cave had buttons everywhere and stairs leading up to what their assuming surface.

A/n: mmm, bug bite in the middle of piano..lmao sorry I got a bug bite during piano and my teacher put something on it.

Wilbur lead Y/n to the surface which was just a forest, I mean hey, at least it's not freezing.
Wilbur then dragged Y/n to a place with tall black walls.

"My L'manburg..." Wilbur mumbled. He led Y/n inside and told them memories they had while they were alive seeing if he could refresh their memory.

Then the 2 spent the rest of their days laughing, having fun, and enjoying each other's company.

"I miss you..."