5 || Pit

I stood there unknown what to do as people were worried for Tommy and Wilbur, I mean- the 2 we're getting chased?! AGAIN!!

I quickly got out of the hell hole and when I got home I sighed loudly. God...What was Tommy thinking?! Knowing him and Wilbur are exiled and yet he enters IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Later that day I went to Pogtopia without my cloak because, why not? I walked in just as I heard the words, "YOU DICKHEAD!" Looked around and saw Niki, Wilbur, and Tubbo standing by a pit. I walked closer noticing Tubbo was all wrapped up and...Wilbur.......he had a..a grin on his face that didn't look, right.

Walking closer I looked over Tubbo's Shoulder and what I saw, it had shocked me to my horror.....

I saw Tommy panting and going to swing a punch at Techno who easily doge the attack.

Techno responds to Tommy by a punch in the stomach. Tommy spat out a bit more blood from his mouth. He was starting to fight more sloppier while Technoblade stood there.

I looked back at Wilbur...

He was happy..? Happy that a child, was fighting his best friends murderer.

Tommy was getting severely damaged because of Techno. Nose was bleeding, black eye, small bit of blood leaking out of his mouth on the side, massive bruises on his arms and face, he maybe had a sprained ankle since he was limping a bit. And Techno? Don't get me started he had only a single! Bruise. Nothing else.

Techno was about to hit Tommy again but I couldn't handle it...he's just a kid! I clenched my fist. My body reacted quickly, jumping in the pit blocking Techno's punch which landed at my lower arm. I was protecting Tommy who fell down unconscious.

I could feel Wilbur's smile fading when he saw me in the pit and I heard Niki and Tubbo gasp on how quick I was to block the attack.

I had no idea why but Techno was about to make another move. I swung another punch with his other arm, I bent down to doge and swung my leg to get him down.

Techno jumped over my move as I stood up after the failed attack. He started throwing aggressive punches towards me that had hurt more each time I'd block it with my arm.

Soon enough Wilbur yelled at us to stop just as I was on the ground with The Blade grabbing onto my hair tightly about to punch me in the face.

I noticed that when Wilbur yelled stop he had a hint of worry in his voice. Was he worried about me? No, he had to be worried about Tommy. Tommy was more damages then the both of us anyways.

Techno got out of the pit as I stayed and slouched down against the wall tired, Wilbur jumped down checking if I was in while Niki and Tubbo were taking Tommy to go patch him up.

Wilbur crouched in front of me checking my arms if their ok from the heavy swings.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Why would you jump in to fight THE BLADE?!"

"Tommy's was severely damaged from Techno and had a high chance of dying, I didn't want him to die. Even tho I may be your enemy's sibling and Tommy probably hates me but still. I still look at Tommy as a younger sibling. Sure he may be annoying and all that but his BEST FRIEND died, would you not feel bad? Then he's fighting TECHNOBLADE! THE BLOOD GOD! Tommy would die!"

"And?!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN AND?!"

"I- whatever."

He finished checking up my arm and helped me up out of the pit first then himself. I got out of Pogtopia and headed home but in be middle of that, Wilbur asked if he could walk with me. I don't see why not so I said yes.

During the walk I had something in my mind...Do I like him? I mean- every time I've seen him he's always so happy! And he always has something for me, I think I might like him......

-Wilbur's POV-

A/n: bro finally someone else's POV

I was in Pogtopia mining a pit for Techno Tommy to fight since they wouldn't stop arguing if the fact that Tubbo was murdered.

After the pit was made the 2 jumped in and started fighting. A few punches were made, nothing exiting yet.

Soon enough things got exciting. But as soon as that was going on foot steps were heard. Someone arrived, didn't matter to me much. Tommy was looking bad and Techno seemed to be fine.

Tommy got sloppier while Techno stood there doing nothing. Then Techno was gonna swing a punch but no, someone joins the fight! My smile that I was wearing during Tommy being pathetic had erased when I realized that the new person Y/n!

I watched as Tommy had fallen down and now the fight was between Technoblade and Y/n. I have no idea why but worry began to build inside as I watched Y/n slowly get beaten up, I wanted to save them but I can't go against the blade.

Soon enough Y/n was on the ground trying to escape Techno's grasp. He had his hand in their hair grabbing it as tight as he could he was gonna swing a punch but I finally spoke up and yelled at them to stop.

Technoblade got out and went off to do his own thing, Niki and Tubbo were carrying Tommy to somewhere patching him up, Y/n sat down slouching against the wall. I jumped down to Y/n checking on their arm, heavy punches were swung at their arm so bruises would've been expected.

After the small check up Y/n was heading home, for some reason I had the urge to follow them. I asked since if I were to secretly follow I'd most likely trip and fall into a bush getting caught. So we walked back to Y/n's house with some jokes, and some pep talks.

God one thing that's been on my mind was how pretty Y/n looked with the moon light shining on their beautiful/handsome face...god what are you doing to me..?

Don't trust him

Why? He's nice tho,

You won't understand...