17 || Uh Oh

Limbo Y/n's POV

I walked around for a bit in my limbo then started humming a tune, I don't know why I started humming the tune or where I've heard it from.

My limbo was a snow forest, it wasn't cold which was odd and every time I found a sharp branch, I tried to hurt myself each time but I never felt anything. The cut I made quickly closed up..

I did make a fire which was useless but the flame kept going on even when it was a blizzard!

When ever I'd sleep, for some reason my dreams would always be me trapped in a black box with window seeing Wilbur smiling with the other Y/n.

I was really lonely in Limbo. That was till I remembered someone.

"N/n? You still there?"

"I thought you forgot about me?"

"Nope!" I was happy I wasn't really alone. I still had N/n but I know eventually I will start to get bored of them...

A/n: I'm not feeling the best cause I just had an argument with irl friends and yet I'm still writing.

Wilbur's POV

Ghost Y/n was really adorable, they're such a good friend, though I do regret killing Y/n..now their in Limbo probably already insane like me! But I didn't want Ghost Y/n to leave...they were just so kind, innocent, and just..my everything!

I would sacrifice anything for them, even my own life!But deep down my heart I really know that I still love the Y/n I originally loved...

Techno's POV

I went outside the front door and sat down on my porch watching Y/n and Wilbur play around in the snow chasing each other.

I heard the door close behind me and turned my head to see Phil standing there.

"Wilbur really likes Ghost Y/n huh," Phil started. He leaned against the door frame watching the 2 with me smiling at them.

I turned back the 2 and started speaking with Phil.

"Yeah, the fact that he stopped eating just to hang it with Y/n, but of course he eats cause Y/n wants him to"

My lips slowly formed into a smile seeing my older twin happy. He's very happy that he's with Y/n.

"Are you smiling?!" Phil yells.

"What?! No- me? Never"

Phil starts laughing really hard to the point I think he'll die while my face slowly turned into a really light shade of pink from embarrassment.

I've...barley smiled, I mean like- only Phil has seen me smile and this was not the first time.

I was busy in thoughts till I felt something cold and soft hit my head.

"Sorry Blade!" I hear in the distance.

I'll admit I was angry, just a little bit. Just- just a little, you can trust me. I wasn't that angry.

Ok I was.

I did end up breaking one rib of Wilbur's, what's funny is that Y/n almost started to cry because they were so worried about Wilbur.

So what I did was make a snowball and went to the nearest pond and put the snowball in the water creating a layer of ice around it. No I did not steal this idea from Y/n- no- no I didn't.

I checked it at Wilbur and it hit him in he rubs breaking one. He bent down in pain on all four by with one arm holding his rib.

Y/n panicked and kneeled down to check if Wilbur was ok and that was when hey nearly started crying.

Wilbur's POV

I was playing around in the snow with Y/n till I decided to look 'cool'.

I made a snowball and threw it at Technoblade who was sitting on his porch watching us mess around. I hit him in the head and quickly yelled out sorry before laughing but little did I know that, that. Was a really bad idea.

I saw Techno stand up and make himself a snowball before walking to a pond. He put the snowball in the water for a bit then took it out and stared at me.

I did a little wave before Techno fucking chucked that shit full speed at me hitting my in my chest.

Me and Y/n heard a pretty loud snap assuming my rib broke. I knelt down holding my rib in pain. Y/n being he purest person ever knelt down and kept asking if I was ok before they looked like they were about to cry.

"Wilbur!"

"Ah!- fucking hell!"

"Wilbur are you ok?! Do- do you need help? Did your rib break? Is your lung punctured? Please be ok"

"I-I'm fine"

"Are you sure? You don't look okay! And your breathing is uneven"

Third Person POV

Wilbur was now laying down on a couch head on Y/n's lap and in pain. Techno and Phil were just laughing at it but also making sure Wilbur was fine time to time.

"Wilbur are you sure your fine?" Y/n asked for the 100th time.

"Yes! Yes I'm fine! Don't worry"

Wilbur coughed and then grabbed his chest quickly.
Y/n yelled out his name worried very much.

"W-Wilbur!" They said.

Wilbur had a hand over his eyes. It felt something wet land on his hand.

I removed his hand seeing Y/n crying, but noticed that their face started to sizzle.

"Ow- ow!" Y/n mumbled. They quickly wiped their tears but more just came and get burned their arm
Wilbur sat and and faced the Ghost wiping their tears away.

"Y-you're hic h-urt!" They cried, "lay ba- hic -back down!"

"No! I'm fine! I'm worried about you right now, your skins burning!"

"B-but your the one with a broken rib!"

They cried harder which had caused Techno and Phil panic and come running down stairs.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" They said in sync.

They saw Y/n crying and Wilbur wiping their tears trying to calm them down.

A/n: why do can I see this as SpyxFamily? Anya crying because of Loid T^T

And there, Techno, Phil, and Wilbur all tried heir best to stop Y/n from crying.

"I wanna go home.."