7 || Its time

Be careful

Why?

...

Wilbur recently left a sign in Manburg telling them to get prepared for war. While we were walking back to Pogtopia, I wanted to make a promise with Wilbur.
"Hey..Wilbur?"

"Hm?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Of course!"

"Ok...so, because your like my bestfriend and the only person I open up to...promise me you'll live when the war starts..promise me we'll be final 2.."

Wilbur looked at me with wide eyes and then softly smiled,

"Of course"
He opened his arms and hugged me tightly. Little did I know that was the last hug I'll ever have...

Few Months Later...

When Dreams gone I'd exit through the front but when he's still home I'd sneak out the window and keep my room door locked. My house was only one floor so landing wasn't much of a problem for me.

Whenever I sneak out I'd always see light in the forest and I knew it was Wilbur waiting for me. I got one of Phil's crows recently to be able to send letters to the others.

Whenever I did send letters, the letters will always say I'll sneak out at a certain time and day. I always over hear when Dream will have to leave.

This time I got a letter back from Wilbur saying that there's gonna be a meeting today and when the sun starts to set that's my cue to leave.

Soon enough a few hours pass by and the sun starts to set. I get ready and open the window ready to jump. I opened it and looked around to see a figure in the woods. Probably Wilbur.

I jump out embracing the impact when landing and quickly get up on my feet. I looked around and started darting towards the woods. I see the figure start walking away knowing I'd be right behind him. I catch up with Wilbur and held his hand the entire time walking back to Pogtopia.

When we arrived I see many people there. I saw Techno, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Fundy, and Quackity. Most of us were in Half diamond and Half netherite.

Tommy started,
"Are there anything else, anyone has to say or show us before we go in?"

We all stayed silent and looked around till we heard a monotone voice speak up.

"I actually have something...follow me,"

Techno then started walking and a few of us stayed behind glancing at each other before running ahead to catch up with the rest.

We all climbed doing a ladder into a vey small tight space and Techno pulled a lever that was in the wall.
  The wall that stood there started moving down revealing a fully decorated room with tons of chest and armor. We were set...

"This! Now this, is the vault!"

Everyone gasped in shock surprised at all the things Techno got, all by himself! Everyone scattered into different chest grabbing all the things they need, pots, armor, swords, arrows, literally everything you need for a war that is maxed out,

"Uh I think under the arrows should be some special arrows"

We looked in the chest under arrows to find more stacks of arrows with poison, slowness, and others at the top of it.

"HOW MUCH FREE TIME DO YOU HAVE?!" Quackity yells out.

"We have the Blade!" Tommy cried out,

"We have the Blade!" Wilbur repeats, I was confident we'd win the war but then again, I had a feeling in my gut, the feeling where you know something not right. But, I can't remember what it was...I shrugged it off and we all headed towards Manburg for war.

We all ran on tracks towards Manburg ready for destruction but right at that moment...It hit me, I just remembered why I had that feeling..

Wilbur....