4 || Red Festival

I woke up to a knock at my front door, while drowsy I got up and went to go check on it. As I opened my door I saw an envelope on the floor.

I picked it up confused what it was. When I opened it it was letter, more of an invitation.

Dear Dreams Sibling, or should I say Y/n,

You've officially been invited to a Festival hosted by he one and only! Schlatt, Make sure to come to Manburg at 5:30 PM. Please also dress nicely.

P.S your only invited because Dream told me to.

Sincerely, The president, JSchlatt

Huh, and I invitation to a festival? Weird. Normally when it comes to events Dream barely lets me go, he didn't want people to know who I am because he doesn't want his enemies to have Leverage against him. But he sometimes would let me go, but his time? Pretty sure he isn't gonna be there.

-Time Skip-

I looked at my clock that was on the wall and saw that it was 4:00, I started my way to my room to get ready, even tho I'm gonna be wearing a cloak over every- Wait- I- ok..

I had to wear my cloak when going outside but eh who cares? I'll probably have my hood down there.

I grabbed a few pots, food, and weapons just Incase and walked outside to start my journey.

Little did I know I was in big trouble...

I arrived to Manburg a few minutes early, I put my hood on a then I hear yelling. I look around and see a crowd gathered at what looked like a game where you throw a ball at a target and you're Anne to dunk the person who's in the tank.

Apparently someone flew in with their trident and the other people blocked off the top with some cobble stone.

As I got closer to the crowd I noticed a pig hybrid if I think? He was sarcastically talking about how he was gonna die with his respiration 3 helmet. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, then a fox hybrid started yelling at him.

"JUST DIE ALREADY!"

"Oh no...my life, it's draining out of my eyes! Ah, I'm feeling kinda hungry...ima eat real quick"

"NOOOOO DONT STOP!"

"That feels much better, oh,"

There was a girl trying to break the cobble stone with her hands trying to save the Pig man from drowning.

"Techno no! Techno!"

Next thing, events started people started to have fun, they went to a dance floor, boxing ring, and then everyone gathered by the podium.

Speeches were said and then Tubbo was on the mic.

"A wise man once told me, that this nation is like cabbages, there are layers, and layers of disgusting, parts and you keep peeling till you get to the delicious part. Schlatts done that, he got rid of all the horrible parts of this country and made it wonderful."

A/n: bare with me here all I remember was Tubbo talking about cabbage. I didn't rewatch the video for this chapter. Yeah :D

Schlatt started to laugh,

"Is, is that all Tubbo?"

"Um, yeah? That's about it"

"Listen here Tubbo, do you know what happens to traitors here?"

"No..?"

"They get punished.."

Schlatt then handed Quackity a few things and they started to box Tubbo into concrete, no escape out...

"My good friend, Technoblade! Please come up here!"

Everyone looked at the pig man who stood up and walked onto the podium. They were all staring at his every move.

Quackity made a little thing for him to stand on.

"Hey Techno, I need you to do a favor for me.."

"What?"

"I need you to take him out"

"Uh- Schlatt..?!"

"yes sir!"

"Uh- Wait like- take him out to dinner?"

"NO! I MEAN TAKE HIM OUT LIKE KILL HIM! MURDER HIM MAKE IT PAINFUL!"

Tubbo had fear in his eyes, it was very visible. The boy didn't want to die, he shouldn't have died, he's only a kid.

Technoblade raised his crossbow with fireworks loaded, ready to fire...

"I'm sorry Tubbo, I'll try to make it as les painful as I can, I- I'm sorry Tubbo"

He fired...Schlatt and Quackity quickly ran off the podium as soon as Techno fired. Techno quickly fled as well. Tommy then appeared on the podium in front of where Tubbo was slaughtered.

"NOOO! TUBBO....."

Everyone in the crowd including Schlatt and Quackity, were shocked at Tommy's Appearance. Tommy quickly ran out of the place as some of the people stared to go after him trying to murder him.

Wilbur was next seen running after him.

What just happened..?

Wake-

Stop telling me to wake up...if this is all a stupid dream I can't

My dear you can but you never try