13 || Plan gone wrong

With Tommy

"Ok, so let's go over the plan,"

Everyone nodded and listened. Tommy had a plan to murder Dream who was currently in prison with his sibling, Y/n.

"So I'll be invisible and I'll follow Ghostbur into the prison through everything and the when we get to Dreams cell, I'll use the axe of peace and kill him"

Everyone nodded,

"Wait, what about Y/n?" Tubbo brought up.

"Wait Y/n's with Dream in the prison?!" Ghostbur exclaimed.

"Yes?"

"What did they do?"

"They helped Dream during the disc war we had!"

Ghostbur looked down in disappointment that someone he loved was a monster,

"That doesn't sound like Y/n..." he mumbled.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"No-nothing! We should get going now don't you think?"

Tommy looked at the time and agreed with Ghostbur. The 2 headed off towards Pandora's Vault and waved goodbye to the Bee Duo.

Tommy checked his inventory double checking that he has everything needed while Ghostbur walked with friend by his side and Y/n on his mind.

With Dream and Y/n

"Why did you do that?" Y/n asked sitting on the cold floor.

"Do what?"

"Torment the kids on this server?"

"Ok who's asking me this,"

"Y/n,"

"I don't torment them I take what everyone treasures most so we can have peace on this server for once"

"Peace?"

"We would've been at peace if you hadn't caused all of this.."

Y/n rubbed their eyes and tried to muffle themselves wanting to make crying not obvious but they failed.

Dream stood by the lava and turned around facing Y/n hearing hic-ups.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he reached his hand towards Y/n wanting to comfort them but he was sure they hated him for what he did.

"Fuck it."

Y/n lifted their head confused what Dream meant.

Dream picked up Y/n making them stand and hugged them tightly. This made Y/n smile softly and hug back.

Then Y/n started.

"N/n wants to see you,"

"Right now?"

"Yea"

"Ok,"

Y/n closed their eyes and when they opened it back up, their eyes were a neon green.

N/n and Dream started chatting till they noticed the lava that surrounded them stopped.

"Visitor?" Dream was confused why Ghostbur came to visit him.

Tommy's POV

I was invisible with one pot left, Ghostbur was about to cross the bridge to the green blob's cell.
I was fucking ready for this moment.

Too ready...I held out the axe of peace when we got to the cell Sam noticed...

"HEY HEY WHO'S THERE!"