Chapter 3

Inside Hobi's office

Once everyone was Inside the office they sat on the couch there and Hobi on his respective chair, as interns didn't know what to do so they stood by their own respective doctors.

"So how was your experience seeing the live surgery" hobi smiled his sunshine smile and ask the fellow interns

"It was great but I got goosebumps in between too" Yoonji said smiling at his boyfriend and other nod as well.

"What about you? Are you fine? I noticed you were looking a little tensed back there" Jungkook asked Taehyung in a low voice as he noticed that the boy was little disturbed back there, he's worried thinking that the boy might not be prepared to see the surgery yet that to on his first day.

Taehyung was shocked by the sudden voice fo Dr. Jeon then he looks at Jungkook who was sitting with a little worried face he smiled and nod saying "Yes Dr. Jeon I'm perfectly fine I just didn't thought about observing the surgery on first day but then again that's what about I signed me in and other was with me too so it's good" you was too there he didn't dare to say the last part.

Jungkook smiled and stretches his hand and pats Taehyung head "Im glad"

"Ok let's get back to work guys" Yoongi said checking his watch and claps his hands to get attention"it's already delayed so let's not delayed it more we still need to show babies around hospital" he explained and others doctors agreed with him.

"Aww just see him he called our interns babies" Jimin cooed at him making Yoongi eyes widened, cheeks red. Yoongi moved towards door ignoring others cooing at him and mutter small 'whatever'

Jimin soon followed his husband after done teasing him for now and instruct Soobin and Yeonjun to follow him too.

"Kook you to can go I need complete some paperwork so I will teach some paperwork work to Yoonji first" Hoseok said smiling and ask Yoonji to come and sit beside him. Jungkook return the smile and walks towards door not before asking Taehyung to follow him.

Jungkook showed Taehyung almost half of hospital and instruct him about the things he needs to know and now they were on a round in Kids ward the whole time Jungkook observed Taehyung seeing how quickly he can grad things, how he gets excited seeing something, how patiently he handles older patients and soon.

They entered in the general ward and Jungkook stopped a nurse to take the checkup file from her and start checking information about the patients, Taehyung was silently standing besides him looking at Jungkook's side profile and giving full attention in case he need to say something or inform him about something. But after sometime he got distracted by a girl who was sitting on her bed pouting refusing to eat the food nurse was feeding her, so he went to her.

Jungkook give the file back to nurse and smile "That's good, kids showing better improvement compared to last time and in any case any complications arises do inform doctors immediately, i don't want any carelessness here. Got it?"

"Yes Dr." Nurse answered, bows to him and went to her work.

Jungkook turns to where Taehyung was standing but he didn't saw him there so he looked around and soon found Taehyung sitting by a girl's bed smiling and feeding her. Jungkook smiled seeing Taehyung's care for kids and went to him.