Chapter 35

Getting the hold of a medium sized basket they started to collect the things they want.

Taehyung suggested to start with the snacks as they will pick drinks in last so that they can drink it cold, currently they were walking in snacks asile. Jungkook mindlessly dropping all the things he saw in the basket but thanks to Taehyung who was putting back the things they don't need.

"Kookie! We are not shopping for whole month or something! Stop dropping everything all at once" Taehyung whines putting back four candy packs back in their place.

Jungkook blinks looking between Taehyung and the candy packs Taehyung just put away "But what if you want to eat them later?"

Taehyung give him tight lip smile "Don't tell me you were dropping all those things thinking i might want to eat them?" To Taehyung's suprise Jungkook nods his head, "Well yes"

"I was just making sure you get everything you want" Jungkook simply stated shrugging his shoulders.

Taehyung's cheeks turned slightly red, he blushed at older's remark to him older just sounds like he's his sugar daddy making sure he gets what he wants. Taehyung shakes his head removing all unnecessary thoughts from his mind.

Jungkook looks at younger who was lost in his thoughts then suddenly start shaking his head, with confused face he asked "What happen? Why are you shaking your head like this?" He put his free hand on top of Taehyung's head stopping him while from other he was holding the basket.

Taehyung's eyes widened for a moment, to hide his embarassment he looks in Jungkook's eyes with fake frown, toning down his voice a little "Are you trying to say that I eat too much?" He asked with a sad pout.

Jungkook was dumbfounded hearing Taehyung "Huh? When I said that?"

Taehyung huffed crossing his hands over his chest turning away his face "What huh? Why else would you pick all those stuff? You think I eat too much right!"

"I-" Jungkook was literally at loss of words, he panicked a little seeing Taehyung upset. He put the basket down and cups Taehyung's face "Hey baby no, i never think something like that please believe me hmm"

Taehyung shied at the nickname older just used but continued his act so still pouting and face between Jungkook's palms Taehyung asked "Really? Then why were you taking literally everything?"

"Well it's been a while you- I mean we ate outside food I didn't knew what we would like to eat so I picked whatever I saw on the shelf"

Taehyung scrunched his nose "So thoughtful but we don't need this much things ok? And even if we want to have a taste of something else we can simply just buy it"

"Uh-huh no, I'm not letting you eat unhealthy food it's just today is exception otherwise it's a big NO other than that I agree with everything you say" Jungkook said shaking his head in negative.

Taehyung gasped removing Jungkook's hands from his face as he don't want his face to turn into a complete tomato feeling the warmth of older's hands "You can't do that" he whines stomping his foot a little making Jungkook giggles, "Don't worry I will let you have cheat days in between ok" Taehyung huffed finally agreeing with older.

"Good boy" Jungkook praised the younger with a pat on his head which earns him beautiful boxy smile he too smile and pick up the basket he put down early.