chapter 27

Hobi, Yoonji, Soobin, Namjoon and Jungkook quickly went to Namjin's apartment and informed others about the situation which shocked them and made Yoongi come to his concious from his sleeping state...yeah that's how shock they were.

Jin, Jimin insist to come with them when Namjoon said they will handle it and bring the two home. Agreeing with him Hobi stayed with Jin alongwith Yoonji and Jimin at Namjin's while Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Soobin went to police station.

----------------

Heuningkai let out a shrilled scream rolling all over the floor while Yeonjun and Taehyung laughed at him mockingly.

"HA! Now who's is Jail officer Kai" Yeonjun scoffed pushing Kai's rolling body aside by his foot.

The thing is Kai got bored standing by the locker so Taehyung nudged Yeonjun telling him they should invite Kai to play with them as well. Kai couldn't help but joined the two it's not he has any better things to do anyway. So now after playing nearly for ten minutes Kai stuck in Jail. Irony.

Namjoon and others entered in police station thinking all the worst possibilities that could happen. Jungkook and Soobin was distressed during whole ride thinking how much scared and uncomfortable Taehyung and Yeonjun would be. Yoongi and Namjoon had a hard time consoling the worried boys.

They stood dumbfounded when they heard the shouting voice of three boys , one in police outfit and other two they were worried about and most importantly in what state they are were the more shocking for them.

"YEAH YOU CHEATED HOW CAN AN OFFICER BE IN JAIL"

"YOU THOUGHT! LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHERE YOU ARE SITTING"

"YOU LURED ME IN"

"AND YOU GOT LURED SO EASILY HUH! WHAT A CHICKEN"

"DON'T CALL ME CHICKEN YOU FOX FACE"

"HEY ONLY I CAN CALL MY BROTHER FOX FACE"

"OH YEAH SHUT IT YOU ELEPHANT MOLE"

"MAKE YOUR OWN NAME DON'T STEAL OURS"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Soobin was quick to pull his phone out and snap a pic of them playing monopoly in jail that too with an officer inside. Soobin shrugged when Namjoon give him weird look saying Jin hyung might want to see it.

Taehyun noticed four men entering in and saw how they stood dumbfounded, he understood who they might be, sighing he stood up and went to them.

Patting Namjoon's shoulder "I suppose you are their gardian whome we called?" He asked to which Namjoon and others replied with nod still looking towards the cell where Taehyung and Yeonjun are.

Taehyun glance at the cell then again at the four men "That's how it is since past half an hour....and i seriously can't take it anymore"

They all widened their eyes when they saw how Kai jumped on both Yeonjun and Taehyung, trio was now pulling eachothers hair while shouting.

"YEAH TAEHYUNG HYUNG DON'T PULL MY HAIR..OUCH"

"IM SORRY BUT YOU ARE PULLING MINE AS WELL"

"IM SORRY LET'S PULL HIS TOGETHER"

"HEY TWO VERSIS ONE, THAT'S UNFAIR"

"BLAH BLAH YOU SAID WE ARE CRIMINALS"

"YEAH AND CRIMINALS DO NOT PLAY FAIR GAME"