Chapter 8

__________________________________

Jin was still playing games in his husband's phone when the door of the office opens catching Jin's attention.

Namjoon and Hoseok enters in the office and noticed Yoonmin alongwith Soobin and Yeonjun sleeping on the couch. Hoseok smiles as he saw them finally taking rest. Yoonji was right when she said if Jin will be here they will take rest without any objection.

The thing is when Hoseok and Yoonji checked in hospital this morning they came to know that Yoongi Jimin Soobin and Yeonjun did night shift as well. As Hobi was convincing them to go an emergency came up.

Hoseok then asked Yeonjun and Jimin to call Taehyung and Jungkook so that he can make other leave but they were stubborn and said they will leave after the emergency will be handle.

So Yoonji whispers to Hobi to call Jin and Namjoon. No matter what they can never say no to Jin. Nodding Hobi secretly called Namjoon and Jin to visit hospital to which they agreed.

Without making anyone suspicious Yoonji silently went out of the office when Hobi got the message from Jin that they are here. Yoonji went and meet the couples at the gates. She took the bag from Jin's hand which contains their breakfast prepared by Jin and lead them to Hobi's office.

That's how Hobi and Yoonji was successful making these four boys sleep with the help of Jin.

Namjoon shakes his head seeing Jin with phone "Let me guess you play games this whole time right" he asked taking seat besides Jin who smiled at him cheekily.

"Not my fault your baby told me to" Jin was quick to blame it on their baby pointing at his belly making Namjoon and Hoseok laugh at his silliness.

"Where's Yoonji?" Jin asked looking around the room then at Hoseok who took a seat on his chair at the all couches are occupied.

"She went to cafeteria to bring juice for you and coffee for others" Hobi replied as he stretched his body.

Jin nods and puts his head on Namjoon's should sighing. Namjoon massaged his neck as they all fall in comfortable silence.

"Umm.." they heard a low whine and saw Jimin slapping Yoongi's hand from his face who was again trying to put his palm on jimin's face.

Jimin groaned and blinks his eyes open he looks around with sleepy eyes and bites Yoongi's palm which was on his face. Yoongi hissed and turns to other side which make jimin huffed. He sat up and rubbed his face still feeling sleepy. He looks around when he saw he was not in his bedroom and his eyes lands on Namjin and Hoseok who was looking like they were holding their laugh.

"....hi" he said cutely waving his hand in his sleepy state making the trio chuckles and cooed at him.

The door of the office opens once again and Yoonji came in hold a trey which contains cans of different drinks. Hoseok stood up and help Yoonji to put the trey on the coffee table.

"Ahh comeon kids wake up and have your breakfast although it's almost noon" Namjoon said as he went to grab the bag they bring with themself on Jin's order.