Chapter 33

Next day Jin's parents reached the hospital to meet them, they were shocked to see everyone was sleeping in the same room where Jin was admitted as the whole staff of the hospital knows them no one stopped them from going directly in the room.

Jin was comfortably sleeping on his bed with babies in their crib, Jimin was laying with his head on Yoongi's lap who was sleeping in a sitting position on the couch. Hobi and Yoonji was squeezed in other couch which was more spacious as compared to the one Yoonmin was using, Namjoon was sleeping while sitting on the chair near the window, Yeonjun had his head over Soobin's stomach laying flat on the floor near Jin's bed, and other side of the bed where the babies's crib was, laying Taehyung and Jungkook facing and holding onto eachother's feet.

Mr and Mrs Kim sighed shaking their head at their kid's condition. Mrs Kim told her husband to go and fetch breakfast for everyone while she will wake them up.

Soon everyone woke up and was surprised to see Mrs Kim but soon suprise change into happiness and they launched themselves on her shouting how they miss her.

Mrs Kim laughed peaking their forehead one by one, Hobi introduced the interns to her who didn't took time and blend with her then she walks to her son and congratulates him. She couldn't control her tears seeing her grandkids who was sleeping soundly.

Soon Mr Kim also joined followed by another round of hugging and all. Mr. Kim pats both Namjoon and Jin's head saying how proud he is to have them as his sons. They had their breakfast while both the senior Kim played with babies as they woke up after sometimes. Both Mr and Mrs Kim ordered others to go and take shower as they have to attend patients as well when they tried to settled themselves on the couch. They all whined but it took only one glare from Jin and they were already out of the room going to their respective apartments.

Once again everyone gathered in Jin's room after a round in their respective wards and attending all the patients for the time being, both babies are wide awake now and were in their grandparent's hands. They were all laughing and teasing eachother when Dr. Hong entered in.

"Oh what a pleasant surprise here" he said looking at Jin's parents, "How are you sir and mam" he said making his way towards the bed where Jin was sitting with Namjoon beside him.

"Cut the formalities Hong, We are fine, but I would have to say that you gave us biggest surprise!" Mr. Kim said as he hand over Yeji to Taehyung who was sitting beside him. Taehyung took the baby carefully and smiled at the little bean making Yeonjun squealing beside him both got lost playing with the baby unknown to the lovely stares they were receiving from the bunny duo from accross them.

Dr. Hong laughed when Mr. Kim came and pats his back, he's the old friend of Mr. Kim they both shared a hug where Dr. Hong congratulates Mr. Kim for being Grandpa now, As he did some checkups on Jin and concluded that everything is normal.

"What I did Mr. Kim" he asked with a knowing smile.

Namjoon chuckled standing up beside his father in law "Dr. Hong when we told you to keep baby's gender secret during the check ups, we didn't meant to keep the fact secret that they are twins!"

Dr. Hong shrugged "I thought it would be a pleasent suprise if you got it at last moment besides I was keeping a close eyes on their health"

Jin scoffed "I almost loose my shit when I heard two different crying sounds! I thought Namjoon started to crying seeing our baby crying!" all of them laughed at Jin's done face and Namjoon's awkward yet embarrassed smile.