Chapter 28

When Namjoon came back home with others, Jimin and Jin bombarded them with questions like, what happened? How they get arrested? Are they fine? And more.

Settling down in living room Taehyung and Yeonjun explains the whole situation as to what happened with them from the start and by the end of it everyone was a laughing mess.

"Ha! That's what you get for snitching at me losers!" Jin commented in middle of his laugh.

"BUT THAT WAS YOONJI NOONA I WAS INNOCENT" Yeonjun cried out which others ignored as they were too busy in laughing.

Soobin also shared the photo he clicked in police station in their group chat which earns him a smack from the cousin duo but it was worth it. Yoongi also said that he made a video of whole scenario standing quietly to which Taehyung cried saying he knew betrayal comes from close ones and hugged Yoongi's leg alongwith Yeonjun begging him to delete it but nothing like that happened and that video is also shared in group chat.

They all decided to stay over at Namjin's so after making dinner everyone arrange the mattress in living room to sleep but when Jin was about to lay on one of the mattress Namjoon and Hobi stopped him saying he will sleep in room to which Jin did some complaints how he wanted to sleep with his babies on their first sleepover in their new apartment but obliged anyway.

"Shit! I forget Somi noona's bag at station" somewhere in middle of night a thought across Yeonjun's mind but he was too sleepy to react on it.

Next day was the day off for everyone so after breakfast they gathered in living room deciding what to do. Not having any individual plans Namjoon announced he has something amazing for everyone believing Namjoon they all parted their ways going to their own rooms and apartment to change and decided to meet at Namjin's right after an hours.

Jungkook and Taehyung was on their way to their single room apartment which was on seventh floor. They were about to enter in lift when they were stopped by a delivery boy.

"Excuse me sir can you tell me in which building Mr. Hong live" a boy said holding a medium size box.

Taehyung turns to Jungkook who was ahead of him almost entering in lift "Kookie you go I'll check it" Jungkook was about to deny but Taehyung interrupted, "We don't have much time, remember we are going to meet at Jin hyung's in an hour so you go get fresh up first" this time Jungkook obliged and went in lift while Taehyung approach the delivery boy.

"Do you have an address?" He asked the delivery boy who sighed, "I do but they didn't mentioned which building and this locality have two to three buildings" Taehyung nods.

"Let me see the room or apartment no. Then" he asked and the boy showed him the slip attached to the parcel where address of the costumer was mentioned.

"Ah it's apartment no. 2083 ... it's the last building this one doesn't have any room or apartment with this number" Taehyung informed the boy who nods smiling and bowed to Taehyung thanking him for helping. Taehyung bows back and went to his room after the boy left.

Entering in room Taehyung didn't saw Jungkook but heard the shower. He went to cupboard to get his outfit but stopped when an idea came in his mind. He smiled mischievously and tiptoed to the washroom door, he put his ear to it as he heard the shower turned off he quickly tuned, speed walking to bed he hide underneath him.

He giggles silently thinking how he will scare Jungkook by grabbing his feet from under the bed when kook will come out of the washroom and sat on the bed.