Chapter 42

Tae and kook walks down the hallway of the hospital. Jungkook have his hand on Taehyung's lower back as the younger was still feeling slightly discomfort there, this made Jungkook guilty to act so impulsively but Taehyung assured him that he's fine but when nothing seems to work Taehyung finally admitted that he loved what Jungkook did which not only make Jungkook's guilt disappear but a smug look cross his face and Jungkook with this new information start teasing Tae about being kinky.

"By the way what did you talked with Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked as he remembered he wanted ask this but forgot back in older's office cause of..ahem you know what.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook asked in confusion, "Hmm when we were in Hyung's room"

"Ah, that"

Flashback

Jungkook dragged Yoongi out of the room and checked of anyone was present in the corridor near their room but when found non he sighed in relief and looks at Yoongi who have his hands crossed over his chest and eyebrow raised.

Jungkook chuckles nervously rubbing his nape "H-Hyung you see, about this morning-"

"Are you two dating?" Yoongi cut off younger among them who signed as there's no point of hiding anything so he just nods, "Yeah.. actually just this morning i proposed him....and he said yes" Jungkook answered with a smile remembering their proposal.

Yoongi smiles seeing Jungkook's happy face, he chuckles and pats younger's shoulder "Well then congratulations lover boy, I didn't thought you would actually have a guts to propose Tae"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he look at Yoongi "What you mean hyung?"

Yoongi shrugged putting his hands in his jeans pocket "I mean, i thought you will spend your whole ass life just crushing over Taehyung"

Jungkook scoffed "Excuse me, are you by any chance calling me coward?" Yoongi smirked "Maybe? I mean who crush over someone for nearly four years without making any move? I thought you will never make a move" Yoongi snickered.

Jungkook gasped his eyes were wide "Wha- how do you- Yoonji told you, didn't she?!" He screamed in his fist when Yoongi nods "Omg tell me she didn't told anyone else!" He cried.

"Nah, only I knew that" Yoongi laughs at Jungkook's troubled face "Wait- you didn't tell Taehyung anything yet?" He asked blinking.

Jungkook sighed and nods "I still didn't tell him but believe me I will when I will built some courage" he said pouting in last.

Yoongi shakes his head "Nevermind, you are still dumbass. Why are you even hiding it" he asked leaning back at the wall looking at sulking younger.

"Well i would have told him but before that I got to know that Jin hyung alongwith Jimin hyung, Yeonjun and Soobin making plans to bring me and Taehyung together like they did for you and Jimin hyung"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow at younger already getting what he meant by that "So you decided to play back at them like I did? But only exception is this time both you and Taehyung gonna take advantage of the opportunity?"