Spin the bottle!🍾

*Alisa's pov*
After dancing and drinking,we decided to play spin the bottle.I was very excited and nervous about whom will I kiss.
"I am gonna start!"Gia said with excitement in her voice and spun the bottle.
It spun,spun and spun then..
it landed on Theodore but i swear to God, Scorpius kicked it under the table, and the movment landed on Scorpius
I tried my hardest not to gasp and show any reaction there because I know Gia has a small crush on him,but she is too confident to admit it.I just smirked but hiding it with my hand.
"Kiss!"Pansy said and clapped her hands.
Gia blushed and went to him and sat down in his lap.
*Gia's pov*
I went to Scorpius and sat down in his lap.I was a bit of nervous but tried to ignore the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.
I kissed him on the lips and he immediately kissed back.
We were kissing erotically and suddenly the laughing and clap voices made us pull away.I looked at him and his cheeks,ears were tiny bit of red so he looked away.
I went up to my seat and tried my best to ignore the whole blushing feeling inside me..
"Okay,it is your turn Draco!"Theo said smirking but Draco just rolled his eyes.
"I am not gonna spin this filthy bottle.There are two Hufflepuffs here,I don't even know why did you invite them."He said like he hated them with all his guts.
"C'mon bro,don't be like that!It is just a game!And they are not that bad."Scorpius said trying to motivate him.I just rolled my eyes at Draco's actions.He thinks he is cool but he is just making it worse.I hope Alisa doesn't hate him..
"No."He said crossing his arms in his chest.
"If you don't,then I am going to do it."Noah said and winked at Alisa which she shyly looked away.
Of course,Draco saw this.
"Okay,okay.I will do it I am not that coward."He spun the bottle and it landed on Pansy.
I have to do something.
I know I am gonna cheat but..
I kicked it under the table very slowly that nobody noticed because they were too drunk to look at the under table and it landed on Alisa slowly.I winked at her and she gasped.
I know she gasped because I cheated but they think she did it for the bottle's landing..
Damn,I am so smart.
*Alisa's pov*
Fucking hell.
Should I cry or laugh?
Laugh that Gia cheated and cry that she made it land on Draco.
"You have to kiss him!"Gia said and smiled at me.
"But no-"As I was trying to say something,suddenly Draco kissed me and then pushed me away.
"It is not that hard,you are just a nerd." Tears welled up in my eyes because..

It was my first kiss.
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 AlminaMalfoyz 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 GG_Malfoy 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠! ❣
-ΑʅɱιɳαⱮαʅϝσყȥ ❦