Hogsmeade

*Alisa's pov*
I was writing my potions essay but Gia was nowhere to be seem.
Suddenly the door opened and she came with a messy hair,panting.
"What the hell happened to you?"I said with raising an eyebrow at her.
"Uhm,you know..got shagged by Scorp-"She said but I quickly cut her off.
"Okay,okay enough.I don't want to learn about your whole sex life."I said with a disgusted emotion.
She laughed at me and plopped down the bed.
"You are so cute when you write and read.Giving me dark academia vibes."She said and smirked.
"Was not it good for you?Coming here flirting with me."I said laughing and she rolled her eyes.
"Just joking.Anyways I am gonna sleep.Goodnight baby"She kissed my cheek and drifted off to sleep.
*the next day*
Today it was students' free day for Hogsmead.
"Hey baby,me and twins will be in Hogsmead.Join us!!"Gia said hugging Alisa.
"Um,Noah also invited me.You know I have always been with y'all and never gave him attention.I don't want him to feel sad.He said he will bring a friend so we are not going to be all alone.And you know,I am not on very good terms with Draco.But I promise I will come to see you."Alisa said looking at Gia with guilty eyes.
"It's alright,darling.But you will do your promise.Now let's dress!"She said.
Alisa went to the bathroom and came in this:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gia looked at her and smiled.
"You look so pretty!I bet Draco and Noah will fight over you."She laughed and Alisa coughed.
"What the hell?!They don't look at me in that way!"Gia smirked and started putting on her own fit.
She was done.

"It looks very good

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It looks very good."Alusa said and smiled at her.
They did their hair and left the room..
*In the hogsmead*
Gia and Alisa came to the butterbeer shop.Alisa promised Gia that she will have a cup of butterbeer with them.
Draco and Scorpius also entered.
Draco was wearing all black.His coat,long sleeve shirt, accessories,shoes,socks,pants all his clothing was black.

His coat,long sleeve shirt, accessories,shoes,socks,pants all his clothing was black

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
꧁LAKE꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें