Quidditch match

*Alisa's pov*
When Gia told me that she signed up for us being  cheerleaders I got really happy.
We went to the lockers for putting on our new uniforms..
My uniform was black and had yellow designs which stands for Hufflepuff.

And Gia's was also black but it had green designs which was standing for Slytherin

After getting dressed,we left the lockers room and went to the field for the big match

As we entered, many people were already there,waiting for the match to begin.
I looked at the Hufflepuff captain,Noah and he smiled at me.I smiled back and he came to me quickly,hugged me.I laughed at his cuteness and hugged him back..

*Gia's pov*

I went to my team,as we were waiting for the match to begin.The players were drinking water,getting ready for it.
I looked at Alisa's side and saw her hugging that Hufflepuff boy,Noah.
Sure they looked cute but I ship her with Draco.
I smirked to myself when I saw Draco giving them death glares.
“You okay there?”I said trying my hardest not to laugh.
“Yeah,just thinking that all the things they are doing is worthless.Because we are going to win.They have no chance against us.”He said looking away from them.
“If Alisa hugged you like that would you be happy?”I asked to him.
“What kind of question is that?Of course,no!I don't want a blood traitor to touch me.”He said with a disgusted face.
“But you did not seem like it when you were hugging her waist and cuddling with her yesterday night.”I knew how to make this boy lose.
“I was drunk.”He tried to avoid the topic.I wanted to tell one more thing but suddenly the whistling voice came and the match started.I tapped Scorpius on his shoulder with a reassuring smile.He smiled back and went to the field for starting the match..

*Alisa's pov*

The match was close to ending.And now Draco was racing with Noah for catching the Golden Snitch.I looked at them and screamed with all my lungs.
“NOAHHH!!YOU CAN DO THIS!”Suddenly I was pulled back by Gia.
NOO AHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”I shouted to Gia as she looked at me without any emotion.
“You are going to hurt your throat.”She said but I know that she hates when I am with Noah.
“I don't care.NOAHHH GO NOAH!!”I screamed more and smirked at her.
“The Hufflepuff wins!Noah Blackwood caught the snitch!!”Leo yelled and Hufflepuffs started cheering.
I ran to Noah and hugged him tightly.
“Mm,what is my reward, little cheerleader?”He said with an amusing tone in his voice.
“Your reward is a punch at the face.”Suddenly a raspy,angry voice said from behind us.
It was Draco.

“What the hell?You can't play a damn game then come to me for a fight?Stay away from me,I won a game and want to celebrate it with my pretty cheerleader.”Noah said frowning at him.
“Filthy Hufflepuffs.”Draco sneered at us and I frowned at him.
“Let's go Noah.He is just looking for a target to bully because he lost the match.”If eyes could kill,Noah was dead by Draco's looks.
I tried to ignore it and left there with Noah..
*Gia's pov*

Draco makes the situation even worse.If Alisa hates him,I don't blame her.I am starting to hate him too.He tooks out his anger on others.
“C'mon, let's go.We should rest a bit.We will do better in the next on-”Scorpius tried to motivate him but he just pushed him off and left here.
“What the fuck,man?!Is he crazy or something?”I yelled and wanted to yank him back but suddenly Scorpius grabbed my arm and stopped me.
“He has anger issues since childhood.Let him have rest.It is okay,really.”He said with his charming smile that lit my heart.
“Okay,if you say so.”I said and looked away.
“Do you think I was good?”Suddenly Scorpius said while starching his neck.
“No.Theo was playing better than you.”I said smirking.
“You mean,Theodore Nott?Are you okay?He was just sitting there in his broom like he came here for watching the game.”He said frowning.I know he is jealous and it makes me feel butterflies.
“No,I saw him playing.He was attractive in his unifo-”Scorpius put his hand over my mouth and stopped me from talking.
“If you say one more thing,I am going to throw you over my shoulder and go to the Slytherin common room.”He said with a serious emotion in his face.
“Theodore is attrac-”I gasped when I felt him grab me and throw me over his shoulder.
“Hey,hey!Stop!”I giggled and punched his shoulder which did not even hurt him in the slightest.He smirked and took me to the Slytherin common room..
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙚! 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧? 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙛𝙨? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢?

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮𝙯 𓆩🥰𓆪

-ΑʅɱιɳαⱮαʅϝσყȥ ❦