The night

*Alisa's pov*
I saw Malfoy twins entering the room behind Gia and I was really shocked to see them.
“Why are they here?”I frowned especially at Draco.
Gia explained the situation.At first I wanted to tell her that what Draco did in the party was not wrong and now him sleeping in the same room with me but she looked at me with those pleasing eyes,puppy eyes and I could not resist her.I know her family canbe strict sometimes..So I just nodded my head and she kissed my cheek,hugged me.I blushed and looked away.
Scorpius was already sleeping on her bed and she laid on her bed.They whispered to each other something then drifted off to sleep..
On the other hand I was laying on my bed and could feel that Draco was staring at me.The only bed left  in the room was mine and he just plopped down on the bed next to me..
“Alisa?”He said with a sober voice.I think he drunk water and is not drunk anymore.
“What?”I replied not even turning back to him.
“Are you mad at me?”He said while playing with my hair.
I turned to him and slapped his hand away from my hair.
“Don't.touch.me.without.my.consent.”I said with a death glare and he looked at me with a disappointed face.
“Look—I know what I did was wrong in the party but I was drunk—I g-guess.You know I never touched a woman or kissed them without my consent-”But I cum him off.
“I don't care whoever you kiss or fuck,just stay away from me.I am just a filthy Hufflepuff to you and you are just a spoiled rich brat for me.Now let me sleep in peace.”I turned my back to him and put the blanked over my body.
“You know,your pajamas look very hot and sexy on yo-”I quickly put my hand over his mouth and signaled him that Gia and Scorpius are asleep.
“Shut up or they are going to wake up and think that we are flirting or something.”I said with pure anger but he just looked at me with that ugly smirk of his.
“You look so cute when you are angry.”I sighed and closed my eyes at frustration.
“I think you are still drunk.Go to sleep before I kick your face out of here.”I said crossing my arms over my chest.
“Oof,you are no fun.”He said laying on the bed.
“Go to sleep and stop complaining.”I said and closed my eyes but after ten minutes I suddenly felt a hand slid down my waist.I was too tired to argue with him so I just closed my eyes and slept..
*Gia's pov*
It was middle of the night and I suddenly heard Scorpius waking up panting.He looked around then stopped when he saw me.
“Are you okay?”I said sitting on the bed and handing him a glass of water.
“Y-yeah.Just a nightmare.”He said and drank the water.
“Wanna talk?”I said putting my hand on his muscular shoulder.
“Later,I just wanna sleep right now.”He laid down back and I also did the same.
“You know I heard that cuddling helps to get rid of nightmares.Wanna try?”Scorpius said turning his face to me.
“Of course!”I smirked and put my head on his chest while he softly played with my hair..
I peaked at Draco and Alisa.
They were cuddling!
My ship is on the sail!
I just smirked to myself and felt like the happiest girl in the world..
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨! 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮𝙯 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 GG_𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮 ♥︎
-ΑʅɱιɳαⱮαʅϝσყȥ ❦