we messed up

A few days passed and nothing much happened..

Draco and Scorpius started hanging out with Becky and Sarah more..

Draco wanted to forget Alisa because she is his enemy and he thought it was a little crush.And the best person to forget her would be Becky..He wanted to like her again but it wasn't happening..Becky became very cringe and clingy person..

On the other hand,Scorpius heard all the news around Hogwarts that Gia shagged Oliver.Everybody was calling her Slytherin slut because she was shagging with everyone..At first Scorpius did not care because he know why she did it but as the time passed,he felt all jealous.It was to move on from her..But Sarah wasn't helping much..

~Alisa's pov~

I came to the Great Hall for breakfast and sat down at my table.

I saw Noah coming too and smiled at him which he smiled back and waved to me.

He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

“How are you doing,darling?”He said smiling at me.

“I am fine,how about you?”I said.

“Saw you and feeling the best now.”He whispering cheekily to my ear.

I blushed and looked away.He is a flirt God..

“Okay,okay stop flirting and eat your food”I said while eating my noodle.

“Can youuu feed me?”He asked me with big puppy eyes.

“Are not you grown up?Eat yourself.”I smirked and ate my noodle.

“You are no fun,Alisa.”He turned his head to his food,as he was about to eat his sandwich,I put the fork with little noodle to his mouth and his eyes widened.

“Here you go.”I laughed and he ate all of it.

“Mm,tastes soo good.Especially from your fork.”He said with joke and I hit his arm.

“Ew,creep.”I laughed and continued to eat my noodle while feeding him sometimes..

~Gia's pov~

I came to the Great Hall later than usual because I was tired from the last night with Theo.

I sat down far from Scorpius,I don't wanna see him.

Theo came and sat down next to me which I smiled.

“How are you feeling?”He smirked obviously mentioning the last night.

“Good,and the last night was sooo good.”I winked at him and ate my toast.

“I am glad,princess.”He said and I just laughed at the nickname.

“Oh,fuck off.”I continued eating and took a glance at Scorpius and Draco.

Draco was shooting daggers with his eyes to the Hufflepuff table which I looked at.

Alisa was feeding Noah and they were having a good time.Then I looked at Draco's face and couldn't help but chuckle.

“What are you chuckling at,Slytherin slut?”Becky said to me and I felt anger coming to me.

“What the fuck did you call me?”I stood up from my chair but Theo stopped me.

“Ssh,the real slut isn't worth your time,babe.”He said and death glared at Becky.

“Stop you two!”Sarah said with high pitched voice which made me even angrier.

“Can you not poke your pig nose in every damn thing?Not everything is about you!”I raised my voice and could feel everybody's eyes were on me.

“What?!My nose isn't like pig!My nose is prettier than your whole self.”She said obviously trying to talk in "kawaii" voice which made me cringe even more.

“Sarah,sit down.”Scorpius said and looked at Sarah.

“Okay,but this conversation is not closed.”She rolled her eyes and sat down back.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder and turned to see Alisa with Noah.

“Let's go,Gia.”She said and looked at me and Theo.We both nodded and left the Great Hall..

~Draco's pov~

I saw four of them leaving the hall and I was already bored and wanted nothing but leave.

“Scorpius,I am full.I am leaving.”I said and got up but Becky grabbed my arm.

“Wanna to go the courtyard?”She winked at me and I felt disgusted.

“I have homework.”I lied and left the hall.The only thing on my mind was Alisa and her damned beauty.

I left and went to the lake but I saw Alisa,Gia,Noah and Theo laughing and talking with each other happily which made my heart sank.

It could be Alisa,Gia,Scorpius and me..

But we messed up,did we not?

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━

Hello everybody!This chapter is written by AlminaMalfoyz but thanks for GG_Malfoy for the idea! ❤️