new students

*Gia's pov*

Three days had passed and I still did not talk with Alisa.

I was feeling a bit of guilt,If I am honest but her snogging with the boy I hate isn't good.I know he will break her heart.

As I was in my own house table I took a glance at Hufflepuff table for Alisa and saw that she wasn't in the mood either.Noah was talking with her and she was only smiling.Which she is faking I think..

I looked at Draco's direction and saw him looking at the same direction with me, Hufflepuff table.

"Just admit it,you are jealous."I smirked and he looked away.

"Nope,just looking how disgusting they are."He sneered and I just frowned at the word "disgusting".We maybe got in an argument but it doesn't mean that he should call my best friend like that.

I wanted to speak but Dumbledore's voice made all the hall go silent.

"Dear children, please listen to me.I have very good news for you.We have two female students from Japanese wizarding school,Mahoutokoro and their names are Becky and Sarah.I hope all of you will welcome them kindly here."He said raising his goblet and smiling while everybody was looking for the doors to open.

The big door of the Great Hall opened and the girls were..

Becky..the crush I was talking about yesterday..

And Sarah..Scorpius's old crush..Ugh,How I hate her..

They were childhood friends and their families were also friends so I assume that they were studying in the same school.

"We will sort them in their houses then let the celebration begin!"Dumbledore said and McGonagall showed them the sorting hat.

Becky sat down and the hat started talking.

"A sweet girl whose traits suit Hufflepuff but..I sense some slyness in you..SLYTHERIN"Everybody cheered and she sat down next to Draco.

"Long time no see!"She smiled and looked at him with her hazel eyes.

Draco looked at her,then her hand and shook it.

"I already know you but anyways..Draco Malfoy."Becky smirked and held his hand tighter.

I feel like she changed..

It is not that innocent,soft becky anymore..

Like she plans, I don't know..

I ignored the thoughts and looked at Sarah who was sitting under the hat.

"Hufflepuff!"She smiled and went to sit next to Alisa.I saw them already talking and felt pang in my chest.

Trying to steal my best friend.

Ugh,what are you thinking Gia?!

I looked at Scorpius and he started speaking.

"She is still good looking."He smirked and I hit his arm.

"Are you okay?"I frowned and he said an "ouch".

After the meal ended we all went to our classes.

⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉⑉

Classes ended and I came to common room for chatting with my friends but the scene made me feel hurt.

Scorpius was making out with Sarah..

I felt tears prickling in my eyes and left the common room,went to the bedroom.

I laid on the bed and let the tears flow down my cheeks but suddenly felt someone entering the room.

I guess it was Alisa but I was in no mood for arguments right now.

I suddenly felt two arms hugging me from behind,kissing my forehead.

"I know you hate me for snogging him but believe me it is not something you think."Alisa's voice made my heart melt and I looked at her.

"I am so sorry for what I did earlier.It wasn't right.I am not your mother or something,it is your life.I just hate him because he is a playboy and thought he will break your heart and.."I said but stopped myself.

"And?"Alisa said raising her blonde eyebrows.

"Draco has-"

With sudden,Draco entered the room panting..

A/n
This chapter was written by AlminaMalfoyz