in the common room (smut.)

Warnings: smut!
*Back at common room*
Scorpius brought Gia to here and there was nobody in the room because it was past curfew.And they both were prefects.
“So,what should we do?”Gia asked looking at him.
“Do you have any sleep?”Scorpius said.
“Nope,babe.”She said kissing his cheeks.
“Woah,you seem in the mood”He said,his cheeks reddening.
“You know we should do it sometime.”Gia said winking at him "with a joke" but deep down she would never decline this offer.
“W-what?No-”Scorpius's face was like a tomato.
“Then I will go to Theo-”But she was suddenly yanked back to the couch by him and he hovered over her.
“Nope,you are staying here.”He said with frustrated eyes.
“Okay,don't be mad, daddy”It give him butterflies inside and he groaned under his breath.
“Fuck,you make me so hard,baby.”He said kissing her lips suddenly.She immediately kissed back and now it turned to a hot making out.
“Are you sure to continue it?I don't wanna force you into something.”He said looking at her with concern in his eyes.
“Yes,I want it.”She said putting her hands on his shoulders.
“I have been dying to do it.”He said kissing her neck,sucking on it and slowly going down to her shoulders,breasts.
He took off her and his own clothes and both were left in underwear now.
“You are so pretty.”He groaned and kissed her jawline while unclasping her bra.It fell to the ground and he made his way back to her breasts.
He kissed all over them and started sucking her nipple while playing with the other one.His rings and hands were cold,it made shivers go down her body.
“Scorp,p-please.”She whimpered when he went down her stomach,placed a kiss there and put his hand over her clit.
“Mm,you should be patient,love.”He said taking off her underwear.When the cold air hit her heat,she immediately moaned.
“As much as I want to hear your beautiful moans,darling we have to keep quiet.We don't anyone to caught us here doing this naughty,do we?”He said with a raspy voice and she nodded her head,biting her lip to control any sounds.
He put two fingers inside her and started pumping them inside and out.She was biting her lip so hard that it could be bleeding.
“Don't bite your lips,sweetheart.I don't want you to bruise them because I am going to do it with my sweet kisses.”He said kissing her lips while fucking her with his fingers.
She moaned softly against his lips and he got very turned on by these.
“Fuck,I am too close.”She said,her eyes rolling back of her head.
“Then cum,darling.”He said as he fastened his fingers' pace.
She could not take it anymore so cummed.
“Fuck,it was so good.But I want to feel your cock,sir.”Gia said smirking at him while panting.
“Naughty girl,wanting my big cock to be inside her.Can you take all of it,hm?”He said taking off his boxers.Her eyes widened at his size but quickly looked at him.
“Yes,yes—fuck yes I can,sir.P-please”She said,desperate for him.
“So needy and desperate.”He said while putting his cock inside her.She moaned loudly when he pushed himself inside her.
“Ssh,like I said no sounds,darling.Do you want me to punish you?”He said thrusting his hips to hers.
“N-no,fuck,it feels so good.”She said batting her eyelashes at him.
“Fuck,if you keep doing that then I will cum in a second.”He said fastening his hips.
After a few minutes,they both collapsed in the couch and were panting heavily.
“It was so good”Gia said and looked at him.
“Yeah,but it was just a one night stand.”He said looking away but wishing that they could do it everyday.
“How about being friends with benefits?”Gia said smirking at him.
“What?”Scorpius blushed and looked at the ground.
“I am not giving the offer twice-”
“Okay.”Scorpius said quickly..
━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮! 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝘿𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙛𝙤𝙮𝙯 ♥︎
-ΑʅɱιɳαⱮαʅϝσყȥ ❦