place that I know

"Ugh.., my head"

Now Sirin woke up in a place she didn't know about at all, it wasn't like a city or a school, it was a forest.

"Damn goddess, at least let me talk. Now that I'm in the middle of nowhere, what's the honkai world?"  She squeaked as she walked aimlessly.

She walked on until she finally found a river, she saw her reflection in the river with an indistinct expression.

"I really got reincarnated and become Sirin huh?"  She said while touching her face.

Long purple hair with orange eyes, not forgetting her Herrscher of Void dress, she really is Sirin.  She went back to follow the flow of the river until it came in her view of a city.

"Is that a soukai city, it looks like a soukai city…, IT'S SOUKAI CITY!!"  Sirin shouted with joy.  She immediately ran towards the city.

Sirin entered a small alley to avoid people because the clothes she was still wearing were not normal clothes.  While the Sirin was running, she saw the clothesline of people and took it while apologizing in her heart.

"At least I can look normal"

"Now how to enter St. Freya, hmm…, looks like it will be difficult with this face" said Sirin while looking at her reflection in the window pane.

"Mei-senpai!! The bratnya is playing tricks on me again!"

"That's because idiot kiana keep bothering the Bronya"

'huh?  That voice…, ah..'

A grin formed on her face, never Sirin thought that if she would get the chance to meet them in person, she could use this as her plan to enter St. Freya.