thank you (edited)

'but how?  I can't just approach them' she thought.

Finally Sirin followed them secretly while thinking of a way to approach the trio, especially her, Kiana Kaslana.  She is the niece of Theresa Apocalypse, the principal of St. Freya's academy itself.

It looked like they were shopping because they had been walking around in the shopping district for a while, Sirin who had been following them from one of the alleys was approached by two men who didn't look well.  Without the Sirin noticing, they pulled the Sirin violently and cornered her against the alley wall.

"Hey pretty girl where are you going~?"  asked the other man.

"Wanna go have some fun with me? Khehehe" offered his friend.

Now that she was cornered, there was no way out of the alley but behind the two strange men.

'How can I be in a situation like this? Ugh..,There's a strong alcohol smell coming from them'

"Hmm..? Why are you silent?"

"You don't want to go with us?"

'Oh, this sucks.  Whether it's in world that I came from or here it's the same'

"No, I can't come because I have other business," answered Sirin with a rather pitiful face.

That's all she can do now.  If they dare do it by force, then she will fight in other ways.

"Heeeh.., why don't you just leave your business?"

"You can't, it's very important. Then I gotta go," said Sirin, trying to free herself from the man's grasp.

"It's rare for a such pretty girl to accompany us, so at least just once, come on!"  Said the man.

'Then be a good person, damn it, don't be trash,' she thought.

The two men began to force Sirin even began to forcefully pull it.  Just as Sirin clenched her fists to punch the man, she heard a scream from another direction.

"HEY!! Let go of the girl!"

'is she…'

"Kiana-chan!"

'ah.., how lucky'

Kiana Kaslana was standing at the entrance of the alley, with the typical smile she always showed in the early chapters when Sirin played the honkai impact 3rd game for the first time in her original world.  Don't forget that Mei and Bronya who always go with him are also there.

"Don't bother her or we'll call the police!"  Threaten Mei.

"Haah..? Just try it if you dare," said the two men.

But the police had already appeared behind the trio and immediately pointed a gun at the two men and arrested them, looks like Bronya had called them.  Sirin who stood dumbfounded staring at all the events in front of her eyes, without realizing it, the Kaslana was already standing by her side and patted her shoulder.

"You must be in shock huh? It's okay, they won't bother you anymore," said Kiana.  "my name is Kiana Kaslana, and you?"  she asked.

"Ah.., my name is Sirin Norvente, thank you for saving me" said Sirin as she bowed.

'I can't remember Sirin have another second name other than Schariac, so this should be alright' Sirin thought

"Don't thank me, helping people in need is Kaslana's job," said Kiana while showing her thumb.

'Actually even if you don't come to , I will the one who beat them up' she thought again.

_________________________

Just one word, just changed one word for edit