don't be dramatic (edited)

"Aw! Ugh .., slowly" Sirin groans.

"Sorry," Theresa muttered.

Not much happens at the training facility, only Sirin desperately saves herself and Theresa continues to nag from the control room.  After falling up and down avoiding 'another sirin' spear attack, the simulation was finally over, and Sirin was brought to the emergency room to treat all of her wounds.

Sirin shouted a glare towards Theresa for rubbing her wound too hard, "I thought that putting you in a dangerous situation will push your will to defend yourself by using Herrscher power unconsciously, but it turned out to be no" she explained.

"I've tried to imagine something like what you asked but nothing happened, I almost died there" Sirin said.

"Don't be dramatic" Theresa rolled the bandage around the sirin's leg, "you think I'll stop? Yada yada, if you lose your control again I'll be in trouble" she finished tying the bandage on the sirin's leg and stood up, "I'll still train you anyway until you can control your power" she finishes.

Sirin just sat silently and stared at Theresa who sorted all the bandages and cotton that were still clean and good to use.

"I am going to call the nurse so she can take you back to the dorm" Theresa said, leaving Sirin alone.

"Just how" Sirin lay down on the bed where she sat earlier, "looks like I'm going to be the first person to die when there will be honkai attacks" she muttered.

• • • •

"Aren't you too hard?"  Himeko said as her eyes looked at the injured sirin.  "She doesn't have combat experience so I teach her, but it turns out to be worse than I thought," said Theresa defending herself.

Everyone had come home from the academy and gathered in sirin's room because they heard the news that sirin was injured during simulation practice.

"The Bronya can lend her homu doll for sirin so the subject sirin can gets better quickly" Bronya said while stroking the sirin's head.

"Yeah," Sirin answered weakly.

"Oh come on it's not like she's seriously ill, it's just a minor injury. If you want to be a valkyrie you have to be strong you know" said Kiana, only nodded back by sirin.

"You just rest, I will bring your dinner later" Mei said.

"Thank you sister Mei" replied Sirin.

After that they all left sirin's room and went back to their own business, sirin just lay in her room and tried to sleep even though the sky was still bright.

"Imagining something, huh.."

She rolled over to face the wall as she kept her eyes closed, 'if I focus more can I do it?'  She started imagining again the same spear that was thrown at her during the simulation earlier.

'A spear…'

CRASH

"Huh!?"  Sirin immediately stood up hearing the sound like a shattered object and turned around, "what..?" And how surprised she was.

The exact same spear appeared, "i can't believe it" she touched it "it really appears" sirin was amazed by the spear and held it to feel its surface.

"Sirin! Are you okay!?"  Mei exclaimed from outside the room, "I heard the sound of something falling earlier!"

"I-i am alright, I moved too much and fell out of bed, but I'm fine!" Sirin exclaim.

"Is that so!"

'Dont surprise me like that' she complained in her heart while stroking her chest.

She was still holding the spear, 'should I try to dismiss it?'  She returned to focus while staring at the spear which then turned into shards and disappeared.

'Lets try again'

Sirin summoned her spear again and this time 3 appeared, she was again amazed by what she was doing while tapping and feeling the spear to make sure it was real.

"So you can do it now?"

"Kya!!"  Sirin jumped back and tripped over  the bed and almost fell but Theresa quickly grabbed her hand.

"Wh- what are you doing in my room?"

"I sense some honkai energy coming from here so i need to check it"

She helps sirin balance her body and sees 3 spears lying on the floor.  She took one and examined it.

Sirin just stood there waiting for Theresa's words, Theresa turned to her and smiled, "can you dismiss it?"  She asked.  Sirin nodded and the lance were gone from there.

"Looks like we need to change our way of training huh?"  Theresa went out from Sirin room, "we postponed again the day you started school to a week, rest now, tomorrow you still have to continue training" and she closed the door.

"Ugh.." sirin lay down on her bed again, 'she is still wary of me, looks like she will continue like that until I can control this power' as she stared at her hand, 'is a week enough?'

Knock Knock

"Sirin, your dinner is ready"

Sirin stood when Mei opened the door, she welcomed the plate of food and looked at it with a smile.

"Thank you sister mei" she said.

Mei just smiled "it's okay" and went out.

_____________________

Its just one word to, i didn't change much of it