delivery pizza is not my job

'it's been nearly two years since I arrive in this world'

"Good morning vice monitor"

"Morning vice monitor"

"Good morning"

Said a few students to Sirin.

'and I can't take it anymore'

"Good morning everyone" Sirin said back to them. She continues to walk with her hands full of paper piles with a gloomy face.

'at least that goddess never appear in my dreams since then'

"What is that, vice monitor?" Ask one of the students while pointing at piles in her hand.

"Ah.., this.. this is your daily test score from the teacher" sirin answered.

"Call the others and ask them to gather in class, I will hand it over the paper in class" Sirin's orders and continues her way to her class.

'Thanks to Fuhua that she got a call from HQ and now I need to deal with her work here' she swears on Theresa bitter melon juice that fuhua is doing this on purpose.

Fuhua literally threw all class monitor work on sirin every time HQ sent her on some mission since sirin became her vice monitor. Not that Sirin doesn't want to do her job as one of it, but all the work that is on the list is not something that class monitors and vice monitors do.

'like why the f*ck half of the list is not about school things, most of it was just some errands that have nothing to do with her position. like… delivery pizza? Do I have to do that too?'

It's not that she doesn't want to help but, god damnit, Sirin also has her own business too.

• • • •

After a lot of silent complaining, finally all the students gather and wait on their seats.

"All right, everyone already gathered. I will call your names one by one and those who are called please come forward and take your papers" sirin says.

she took one and read it out loud "vicilia!"

One girl stood and walked to the front and Sirin handed her test papers and called another student's name, Until Kiana's name called.

"You all will be amazed by my score, mei promise will give me a kiss if I get a high score on the test" Kiana proudly exclaimed and stood from her seat.

'oh god grief, is that allowed to tell?' sirin though looked kiana dumbfounded.

Ah…, sirin can see mei holding her face and blushing like a mad there.

"May I know how high the score that Mei promised?" Sirin ask kiana.

Kiana jogged towards sirin with a perfectly plastered grin on her face "its 70" Kiana said while giving her hand.

Sirin looks at her paper and then looks at Kiana's face again, "poor of you then cus your score is 26" sirin gives a sympathetic look on her face and hands Kiana her test papers.

"WHAT!? NO WAY!!" Kiana shouts in frustration looking at her papers.

Sirin had to cover her ears to protect it from hearing damage, she could swear if kiana shout was loud enough for her poor eardrums.

"Don't be loud, You can take remedial class to improve your grades" sirin advises her, "to be honest I expect you will get a high score in this test. in fact, I see you cheated that day" sirin says amused.

"You know!?" Kiana ask in shock.

Sirin nodded her head "I didn't even tell the teacher about it because I want to see even just once you get some high score in this test. but it turns out you're not" she sighs.

She can hear the whole class giggling at that.

"Okay next.."

• • • •

"That what idiotka get for cheating during test"

It's break time and sirin must hear all kiana babble because she didn't help her at all and lost her chance to get mei first kiss (?)

'I thought you already took it before the main story started' and Sirin lost in thought again until Kiana shook her shoulder.

"Hey do you hear me!?"

"I hear you clearly kiana, and please stop i started to get dizzy" sirin shok Kiana's hand away.

"Its not my fault that you'r-"

All of a sudden the sound of the alarm echoed loudly. All the students stopped their activities and focused on the announcement from the speaker.

"Large object appears on soukai city and An energy honkai explosion have been confirmed occurs there,  please all Valkyries be ready for emergency mission"

"All monitors and vice monitors from each class Please come to the principal's office"

"I repeated large ob-"

"Yay! Time to beat some honkai!" Kiana exclaim "finally i can show you how strong im"

'hmm…is it already the start of the main story?'

"Looks like idiotka will interfere with the mission" bronya said and looking at Sirin, "if only subject sirin can join in the mission maybe the idiotka does not have to go"

"What do you mean by that bratnya?"

Sirin sighing and shake her head "what can I do, i have my duty too even though I wish to go and help you"

"It's okay sirin, we'll be alright" Mei said.

"Of course you will, sister mei, but tuna is an exception, you know?" Sirin says jokingly.

"Oi you purple brat"

"Then be careful on the mission, I'll go first" she walked away waving her hand and almost tripped over a rock.

• • • •

"Why do I have to stay alone? You've been calling from every class" sirin can't help but be annoyed by Theresa.

She called them just for small talk and dismissed them but asked Sirin to stay to help her.

'I want to see tha main story, why can't I go?'

Theresa noticed sirin's frowning face as she focused on the document she was working on.

"It's just a little, you can catch up with them later" Theresa said and took another document, "There's Himeko in charge of their mission, so don't worry"

"Uh…, yeah I know"

After a long period of sitting..

"Finally it's done!" sirin exclaimed and threw her hand to the air, "principal, I go now" she stood and ran through the portal that she just opened.

"Wait! Don't use your portal!" Theresa shouted but sirin already closed her portal, "that kid really.."

—---------------------------

Collage is sucks

I almost doesn't have time to write anything