how can i forgot

"Ah.., my name is Sirin Norvente, thank you for saving me" said Sirin as she bowed.

'I can't remember Sirin have another second name other than Schariac, so this should be alright' Sirin thought

"Don't thank me, helping people in need is Kaslana's job," said Kiana while showing her thumb.

'Actually even if you don't come to , I will the one who beat them up' she thought again.

"subjects idiotka should be more careful in dealing with situations like this, fortunately subjects Mei quickly restrained the idiots. Otherwise, 46% chance of subjects Sirin will be injured because of subjects idiotka reckless actions," said Bronya while reprimanding Kiana.

"Bronya is right, Kiana can't just make any decisions. If you had just hit them, maybe the Sirin would have been hit too" Mei also reprimanded him.

And the whining that came from Kiana was heard, this was like normal thing they do, they even started to forget about sirin that was still standing there.

"Excuse me" Sirin interrupted their conversation, the three of them turned their look to Sirin "actually I'm looking for directions, I want to go to St. Freya. Do you know where St. Freya is?" She asked.

"Oh! What a coincidence, my aunt is the principal there, and the three of us are also students there" said Kiana. "We can take you there if you want," Mei said.

"You can? I'm very grateful" sirin said.

And then they went together to St. Freya with small chatting on their way.

"Why does subject Sirin want to go to St. Freya?" Bronya also asked.

"Um .., because I want to go to school there" she replied.

"Why St. Freya? Isn't there another school?" Mei ask.

"I want to be a valkyrie" answer sirin again.

'because I, don't know what to do in this world if I don't attend St. Freya' she thought.

"Eh..!? Really? You want to be a valkyrie too?" Kiana looks happy that sirin wants to be a valkyrie.

"Yeah, I also want to be someone who can save other people too" said Sirin. 'So, let's be friends with me Kiana. Only you can save me' she thought.

More than that it was just an ordinary conversation, until they arrived in front of the gates of St. Freya. Mei and Bronya returned to the dorm first while Kiana go with Sirin to Theresa's office. After they arrived in front of his office, Kiana immediately opened the door without knocking and shouting.

"Auntie look who I brought! There is a new student who wants to enroll in the academy!"

What Sirin saw was a 13 year old girl who was drowning in a pile of papers, and she scolded Kiana for coming in impolitely while sirin was still standing outside.

"So, who wants to enter in the middle of the semester like this?" Theresa asked while show a bit of irritated.

"Wait a minute" Kiana said while making a 'wait' gesture with her hand and pulled Sirin into the office. "Auntie I introduces you, this is Sirin, and Sirin is my aunt Theresa"

Both Sirin and Theresa just stood still and stared at each other.

'oh.., shit'

"Kiana, why don't you just go back to the dorm? Maybe Mei is waiting for you, and let me take care of Sirin," as Theresa offered.

"You're right, maybe Mei senpai is lonely right now. Then I'll go first. Bye-bye~" Kiana exclaimed as she ran away from there.

The air began to feel heavy around her as Sirin turned to Theresa, a large cross was displayed beside her and Theresa pulled one of the spears out of it.

'how can I think of going into St. Freya but forgot about the accommodation process that I had to deal with her? shit' Sirin cursed in her thought.

"So..., what is the herrscher of void looking for in St. Freya?"

"Ugh... that's..."

'What kind of lie would you believe? Theresa Apocalypse'