bold of you

I see some you guys trying to guess the pair, Keep guessing, i dare you     (no I'm not)

Btw

_______________________________

'A while ago my mind filled with anxiety that makes me give them simple untrustworthy lie, but right now..'

"Sirin, congratulations for your first love, but why should it be her? She was an old fashioned and strict person, she will reject you" Kiana said to her.

"Sirin…" Mei doesn't know should be concern or not.

"..." Even Bronya just looked at her and didn't say anything.

"Sigh…, I already see another student like this, and now you too?" Himeko says while holding her head.

"AAAA WHHHHYY!!? I THOUGHT YOU'RE NORMAL! I DON'T WANT ANOTHER LESBIAN SHIT AROUND ME!" Theresa took that personally.

Fuhua just standing there with a neutral expression but complicated mind for that.

Aah...,they fell for it. They really fell for it.

'How long do I need to hide behind my "embarrassed face" mask?'

"Please you calm down for a minute, sigh.., and the reason I don't look well because falling in love with another girl is absurd and I feel like a horrible person right now" Sirin says. she lowered her head, "so please forget anything I say about that and pretend that didn't happen, because i really know it's wrong thing" and she looked back at them.

"Really..?"

'ah.. looks like she back to normal'

"So you will not fall in love with Fuhua, right?" Theresa asked as she held sirin hand. "Ah~, I really thought that I need to deal with another Kiana 0.2 bullshit. Thank you for reaching that conclusion" Theresa thanked her and wipes the invisible tears with her finger.

"Kiana?" sirin looked at Kiana, then looked at theresa again who was still holding her hand

'So Kiana is already stressing you out, huh? I pity for you Theresa, but bold of you to think i'm not into that "lesbian shit" here'

"Yeah" sirin smiled weakly.

"Can we just have our dinner?" Finally Himeko snapped them out and have they dinner, after that sirin helps Mei wash the dishes.

Now They're in the living room watching Bronya and Kiana playing homu run. Sirin decides to go back to her room so she can get rest, but stumble upon Fuhua in corridor.

sirin avert her eyes from making eye contact with Fuhua and just walk past her, but Fuhua called her eventually.

"Student Sirin!"

'ugh.., what now?'

"Yes?" Sirin stop and turned her body and ended up meet her eyes.

"Did I make you uncomfortable by any chance?" Fuhua ask her.

'How sweet' "No, no at all"

"Actually i was bit surprise for what just happened, to be honest.., l don't want to hurt your feeling because i -"

"Stop right there" sirin cut her off.

"you don't need to say that part, i know and I'm embarrassed right now so please... but like I said before, I just feel it something like... absurd...? I don't know, something like that" she says while her finger scracing her face.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, what's more I'm still too young for that therefore I can't fall in love with someone i just met" sirin says.

"You get the point" Fuhua agreed with her and smiled.

"So, class monitor, let's forget what just happened tonight" sirin says as she blushed and fastened her walks towards her room leaving fuhua in the corridor.

"how troublesome" Fuhua said to herself and finally went back to her room too.

• • • •

'That was ridiculous, out of  many reasons I have, I give them that one. But it doesn't matter cus its work' Sirin falls on her bed trying to think.

She recalled again Fuhua's expression when she confess at that time, it wasn't a normal neutral expression. no, it wasn't a neutral expression anymore, it was like Someone who cautious to her Surrounding.

Ah sirin almost fucked up her plan to not to be Suspicious. Its good she aware their conversation in the corridor was just to check on her, Will she be a hindrance or not in Fuhua missions.

'fake blushing really save me, ugh...,to be honest, i can't even bring myself to hate her. Well it wasn't her intention from the start, Fuhua just get used by him'

She trying to think again how she can ended up here from the start.

'everything went fast…, but my answer hasn't been found yet'

The answer that she seeks since she discovers that she is a Herrscher of Void, 'what about Kiana, will she still become Herrscher?' she questions it to herself since then.

'Are the story changed? I hope I'll get the answer soon' And she fell asleep