too much lie

After Theresa falls for her fake cry, Sirin manages to get Theresa's sympathy and begins to tell the exact opposite of what happened in the second eruption.

That she had lost control of her body and could only hear sounds from outside but couldn't answer them at all, seeing what her other self was doing but couldn't stop it. She pretend want to cry every time she tells the incident.

"And when I woke up I was already here and I don't know why" she paused and took a breath, "but I am now can control my body again" That's too many lies she's told already, and there's no turning back, she has to keep pushing it.

After waiting for Theresa to think, finally another question came out "so Sirin, why is St. Freya the first thing you look for?"

Sirin lowered her head and she squeezed her skirt 'I hope this is the last question' she can't do it anymore.  She just realized that she hasn't eaten anything at all since she arrived and now her stomach is starting to hurt.

"Didn't you ask me to come to St. Freya?"

'Please don't ask me another question, lying also consuming lot energy, you know' After pause for a while Theresa finally chose to stop.

"You're right, I asked you to come to St. Freya a few years ago. Even though it's a bit late but it's okay I can still accept you, I will keep my promise" she was busy again with the messy files on her desk and tidying it up.  "Like I said, Sirin, you're welcome to St. Freya after all" she said with a smile.

'you are about to kill me just while ago' "thank you, I appreciate it" Sirin smiled back at Theresa.

After a long time-consuming paperwork, finally sirin officially enrolled at St.  Freya.  'she let me enroll so easily, Theresa isn't that stupid, she must want something.  but at least now I don't have to worry about it'

"Since you don't have a place to live, you will stay in the dorm with me, I'll take you later" Sirin finally accompanied Theresa until the afternoon, and Theresa stopped working because she heard grumbling from Sirin's stomach.

• • • •

"So from now on Sirin will live with us" Theresa introduced Sirin to all the residents of the dormitory, nothing was different.  the residents were still the original cast as she remembered, Kiana, Mei, Bronya, Himeko, and Theresa, but Fuhua wasn't around for a while due to a mission.

Mei called them all to dinner, 'finally I can eat' sirin thought after she had been hungry all day.  "Oh yes Theresa, why did I hear loud crying this afternoon from your office? You didn't make sirin cry did you?"  Himeko asked.

"Cough-cough" Theresa coughed and stroked her chest to calm herself, "what makes you think if I make sirin cry? I'm not that bad himeko" all could be read from the expression on her face while sirin was silent.

'I didn't think she was that twisted' thought Sirin.

• • • •

That night sirin was wearing the pajamas that Bronya lend her, and she was playing homu run with Kiana until Himeko pulled her and forced her to do her homework, sirin just sat beside Mei watching their work.

"Sirin want to study too?"  Mei asked while handing Sirin her book, "yes" and Sirin took it well.

'ah, it's an easy question, I guess the benefits of being reincarnated as a child younger than your original age isn't bad' and she went through all the questions with ease.

"Sirin, have you understood this question? May I take your answer?"  Kiana exclaimed while asking for Sirin's answer, Himeko immediately hit her head with a book and saw Sirin's answer.  "Good job for a new kid"

Finally, the night was getting late, and so was sirin who started to gave in her sleepiness "I hope this is just a dream, too much is left there if I die for real" 'I just about received my certificate degree' and then she fell asleep.