she fell for it

And now, here we are, tied to the chair with a judah chain.

"I told you, you got wrong person!"

"You think I'll believe it!? How can anyone can be so identical, and even the name is same, you can't fool me, Sirin!"

'argh, she doesn't believe any of that, what should I do?'

It's been 15 minutes of them going back and forth throwing lies and facts, nothing is working.  And the chains grew tighter and tighter, Sirin looked resigned, there no words could fooled Theresa.

"What makes you think I'm the Herrscher of Void!?"

"You want to know? I'll tell you then, judah can feel the surge of honkai energy from your body!"  She said.

'what?  Honkai energy?  Don't tell me.. I have the core?'

"And I'm also familiar with honkai energy, so you better be honest with me now or suffer the consequences" Threatened Theresa as she pointed the tip of her spear at Sirin.

Sirin looked down and changed her expression to a sad, "sob..." Theresa was surprised to see Sirin started to cry, "if that's the case, sob.., why? Sob…, why do I have to be like this? Sob…sob" Sirin seemed to be trying to stabilize her breath and gasped, as if trying to endure a very deep pain.

"W-why are you suddenly crying? hey.., sirin?"  At first Theresa tried to calm down but the sirin's cries got louder, finally she started to panic because she thought Sirin at least would try to fight back with her power but she didn't, and keep crying.

'she fell for it' thought Sirin who actually just pretended to cry, she felt bad actually seeing Theresa trying to calm her down 'I didn't think she still had a soft place in her heart for Sirin, but I couldn't just stop right now' and Sirin continued to cry while whining like a child for the next 30 minutes straight.

"Fyuh…, have you calmed down?"  Theresa tried to speak as gently as possible to Sirin after manage to calm her down afraid she would make the girl cry again later. "Yeah" replied sirin while imitating someone who was having trouble breathing, 'my throat hurts'.

At least now she wasn't tied up anymore.

•• ••

"So…, you don't know why you're here?"  Theresa couldn't believe what she was hearing, how could a dead person come back to life.  She might be able to believe the part if the sirin had been controlled by the honkai when the second eruption happen, so what she was fighting that time was the evil Sirin and what was in front of her right now was the real Sirin, the good Sirin.

But still, she knew that Sirin's body had been destroyed by the missile blast sent by her grandfather at that time.  'Could it be that she saved herself with her power, but the Herrscher of Void core is already in Schicksal's hands, or maybe grandfather lying?'

Theresa who had been busy with her own thoughts finally returned to reality "so Sirin, why is St. Freya the first thing you look for?"  She had to confirm something.

Sirin lowered her head and she squeezed her skirt as she spoke "weren't you the one who asked me to come to St. Freya?"