SENT AWAY

MAHARAJ AYUDHIK

"The militial advisory council wants to meet with you Maharaj." The one of my gaurds said as I sat on my table in my outer chambers, writing a letter to the old man which sounded more like warning. "Send them in." I asked in no nonsense tone of mine which is suprisingly yet not so suprisingly devoid of any emotions or coldness. After ruling for few months that cold voice of mine will only suit for departmental analysis and reprimanding criminals. But I was still unable to wipe out the permanent smile sticked to my face which still made others wary of me. "Maharaj." I noted how only five out of the six members are present and how only Sumraj stood while other four sat without permission. Why do have a feeling that this people don't count me as a king.

"Maharaj. We still have no information or clues about the impersonator." Maha Mantra said as I nodded still continuing with my letter. "We are not able to find from where it came or where it gone." Maha Mantri added with a small hint of irritation in his voice. Infront of his eyes I am just another spoil brat who can't handle a single issue of kingdom without proper advice. Only if he know I am the one handling entire plans of Vijay Sena who I don't think any of the royal families had got a single piece of information about. "Hmm." I said dipping my metal tipped peacock feather into the ink well writing the letter for old man. I can practically feel their glares burning in my head but I choosed to ignore them.

"You are not understanding the severity of the situation Maharaj." Another of my father's commander said banging his hand on the table making my ink well shake and spill a bit of ink on the rosewood table. I calmly wrote the last letter on the letter and let it dry on the table. Looking for the candle for sealing the letter with my seal. I can feel the tension roll off in waves from Maha Mantri. He is the one of only few who had faintest of idea what really conspired after Bhumi Maa's death. He calmly stood up and stepped back already knowing that if this continued then one of them is gonna lose something here. "Here." Hidden Ace spoke suddenly materialising out of nowhere which made all the people jump in fear.

"Thanks." I said as I carefully folded the letter and sealed it. I set it on the table. I kept my elbows on the table with my fingers interjected with each other. "I think I asked you all to leave at the first ray of dawn." I asked coldly looking at each and every member in the presence. They looked at me through annoyance and irritation. Not a wonder Gayatri left leaving this buffons here. She is the sharpest brain in Devgiri military. "Due to current circumstances we thought you will need us all here." Devant ji said as if I am a boy born yesterday and don't know who much my father is trying to limit my control and order over Suryagadh. The rope got burnt but the force did not.

"The impersonator you were talking about is currently laying somewhere in a ditch. So stop worrying about the circumstances and leave for Devgiri." I added nonchalantly but I can feel the change of emotions inside. "You killed the impersonator. That was absurd Maharaj. That person must be introgated for info." Another commandar yelled. I recognised him very well. One of my father's personal gaurd. Before I can say anything to counter him Devant said out. "That's what happen when we give irresponsible people responsibilities. I was against giving this crown to a stupid eighteen year boy who has been fooling around for god knows where." He shouted standing up from the couch.

As soon as he yelled out a eeiry silence spread through out my chambers. I heard Maha Mantri curse under his breath at Devant's foolishness. I glared at him the ever-present smile vanished off filling my eyes with menacing anger. I was so close to get up and teach this people their places when a glass vase came flying and hit Devant on his temple making him stagger back and lean on the couch for support. My eyes moved to the direction where the vase was kept to find a very much enraged Reteka was standing on the entrance of my chambers with murderous look in her eyes. I can practically see Aditi in her. She used to have same look in her eyes when someone pissed her off.