marrying 7 years older than you

You both enter the church while your eyes totally stuck on each and everything , it was a huge church and no one was there except you and your soon to be husband and a old man which everyone know as a priest ,you both walk to him while the priest bow to you and him while you gave him small smile and bow while your soon to be husband aka mafia just stare with dead eyes while the priest gulp and look down at floor .
"I hope you both stay together till the world end " the priest say while you just stare at your husband who was still looking at him with cold yet dead eyes ."I think we should start the rituals" he say while looking at both of you while the cold person just nod and gave him permission to start the rituals . "Please stood infront of the Jesus " the priest say while you both obey him "Now turn to each other side " you did as he say you both look into each other eyes while priest make you go closer to him ,you  get shocked lil but obey him "so can we start ??" He ask lastly while your soon to be husband hmm and the other start doing his thing.

Y/n pov :
While  the priest was doing his rituals i got to know his name park jimin , he is 26 yrs old ,there is fucking 7 yrs age gap between us , he is so strong that i can't even disobey him coz i know he will do that thing that i never expect , everything was going perfect offcourse i don't want to marry him but still everything was going fine ,we are giving our response as yess while the priest continuing his ritual .

"you should kiss now".After hearing this sentence your heart skip a bit , you look at your husband who already wearing that typical smirk ,you mentally cry and think to step back but only you can find was death glare . You get freeze on your place while your husband start coming towards you with that typical smirk you scared and close your eyes knowing that there is no other option.

Jimin pov : yeah I'm getting married with a unknown girl . I don't know about her family background ,not even know about the relation of her with that punk  ,from where she come ,what's her actual business with suho , i don't know anything.one thing I know which is i want to marry this girl ,when I saw her in cafe i thought that I'm gonna kidnap her and gonna use for one night but when she start talking with me my heart feel something different which I never feel before ,that time I make a decision of making her mine so i directly make her come with me coz there is no choice for her ,coz if i want something I'm gonna get that at any condition no matter what .so i take her out of the cafe and make her sit on my lap . I was surprised how she sat without hesitation but after a min later she start moving which was already overwhelming for me to control patience to fuck her fat ass cheek ,which was giving lil stroke on my cloth dick i really want to fuck her shit out .i just want this punny riding on thick cock while she moan my name as daddy ,while i put my finger inside mouth to make them suck while she gonna suck and in gonna choke her with that fingers , i was so into my thoughts when she start moving more for getting comfort and now I can't tolerate if i can't stop her now I'm gonna fuck her right here at car so i hold her waist tightly to make her still ,while she get lil scared make me smirk lil for teasing her i start whispering pervert lines which make her angry and she start to got up from my lap but naah ,i hold her waist and pull back make her back touch my chest  coz if park jimin want something or he just put his finger on something offcourse that thing gonna start belong to him ,and the same thing y/n also know she sat quietly like a pup , i like the way she submitted herself infront of me ,the way she get scared and hold her knees ,the way she bite her lips in nervousness everything of her ,from her lips to her curves i want to devour till i can't get enough.

After few minutes

We reached at the place which was full of silence , its just seems like a abandoned place or we say crave yard ,after a few mins we reach the church which was already a property of mine , actually the place where the church was is quite peaceful nobody knows about the place where we are  gonna marry today . I have y/n a simple white dress actually she is short so the dress for her was a gown

The dress wasn't heavy ,its so simple but on her body it looks so good ,her milky white skin ,her collar bone ,her lil cleavage which was showing from that gown while my eyes get stuck on her lil mole of cleavage ,her cherry lips ,brown eyes ,silk...

The dress wasn't heavy ,its so simple but on her body it looks so good ,her milky white skin ,her collar bone ,her lil cleavage which was showing from that gown while my eyes get stuck on her lil mole of cleavage ,her cherry lips ,brown eyes ,silky yet curl hairs , curtain bangs damnnn..she is so ethereal i can't tolerate man . My eyes literally stuck on her but i don't want to show that I'm already obsessed with her so i keep my poker face .
The dress wasn't heavy ,its so simple but on her body it looks so good ,her milky white skin ,her collar bone ,her lil cleavage which was showing from that gown while my eyes get stuck on her lil mole of cleavage ,her cherry lips ,brown eyes ,silky yet curl hairs , curtain bangs damnnn..she is so ethereal i can't tolerate man . My eyes literally stuck on her but i don't want to show that I'm already obsessed with her so i keep my poker face . But somewhere i start feeling that she is beautiful but kind also i don't have to harm her but when she slapped me hardly my blood get boil and i just decided to punish her by anyway I'm not that type of guy who gonna bear anything . My foot im gonna make her beg for her fuckin life ,i thought to myself and  enter the church with
Y/n.

Offcourse the church is huge and we'll organised coz i don't like mess around when I go somewhere,after seeing the well organised church i smirk and my eyes fall on y/n . She is literally stunned ,she is staring at each and every corner like a baby ,but before she got me i look somewhere . After staring good 2 minutes we ahead to priest and he start doing his rituals ,while we both agreed. "You should kiss now "after hearing this words my smirk and start going forward to y/n while she close her eyes making my smirk grow wider . Im infront of her while she still there while closing her eyes so i take this as opportunity and hold her waist making her collapsed on my chest ,she open her eyes and look up in nervousness before she react something i attach my lips on her and start kissing her softly .At first she wasn't responding but after few seconds she start kissing me back with same passion,making me gasp but my heart skip a bit when she hold my nape to make me closer to her .
Her lips was so soft ,the way she was kissing me i already know that the gloss of her lips gonna transfer on mine . Bite at sudden she but my lip making me hiss and i try pull out while she hold me nape more harshly and but my lip till it start bleeding.

Aaaaaaa! He hiss in pain and pull out while you look at him like a baby who chukkle on every single thing , jimin was about to do something when he heard other voice making him look at that direction.

Priest : From now on you both are declared as lawfully husband and wife .he say while giving both a smile you both bow at him and leave from their.