Mask party (part 1)

4 days have already passed from my wedding and it's the 3rd time I'm waking up after getting unconscious. Cold Breeze hit my skin and I opened my eyes finding no one around me . My overly sensitive body was falling apart ,my limbs were cramping begging for rest even though I just woke up from 10 hours of sleep . Everything was so quiet and i was so helpless . So helpless that I can't even utter a word , can't walk outside to buy my favourite happy meal from McDonald's . My churning stomach was begging for food but there wasn't anyone to ask me if I'm still alive or not . The world looks so fake just the way this guy first time smiles at me so generously making me fall for him but the next second he turned out to be the devil . Slowly putting my feet on the floor I stand over my feet holding myself from falling . Slowly make my way towards the bathroom i washup and wear one of the tshirts of jimin and shorts . After washing up I sit on the bed and wait till someone opens the door cuz there is no way this man didn't lock the door . And speaking of the devil he opened the door and smirked .

Jimin : you already woke up doll after FRICKIN 10 years ! He asked mockyly . But asusual you roll your eyes and turn your face to the wall so you can avoid his existence.

Door clink * Hm here you go . He put the tray on the night stand and sat beside you . You look at the tray even though you were hungry but seeing the food which he borrowed for you , you already lost appetite.
Without uttering a word you slide yourself into covers without caring about his figure just sitting beside you eyeing you .
"Ohh doll is trying to avoid me " he chuckled. You didn't reply but you didn't knew his upcoming intentions .
Holding you from your hairs he pulls your body and spills the soup on the floor while you whimper in pain .

Jimin ! Please leave me .you begged him with teary eyes but they don't work when it comes to jimin .
" you want me to leave " he repeated and pushed your face on the floor "Now lick this salmon soup which cost more than you filthy
slut " .
"And don't even dare to leave a drop of that soup " he harshly pushes you more onto the floor "Lick bitch " you start licking the floor burning your self respect , burning your urge and kick him in his balls .
Suddenly he loosens the grip of your hairs making you fall on the floor .
"So how was the soup hoe ? I hope you liked both the soup and the service "
" You're welcome! " he purred with the most generous smile and left you there on the floor .

A few hours get spended just by cursing him when suddenly your list of curses get disturbed by the knock of the door. You didn't reply cuz bitch who the fuck even ask my permission. One of the maid open the door and bow at you . You didn't say anything so she entered anxiously and stood in front of a huge tv .

: Your highness !she said and you instantly choked on the air and coughed in disbelief.

: you okay your highness?? She asked

"Yeah continue" you said while calming yourself .

: Your highness , today it's a mask party at Mr Hwang Lee. Hwang Lee is sir Jimin's business partner of the current week . He invited you both to his villa . And sir jimin told you to choose one the outfit from this luxurious dresses . Sir even mentioned that today he is wearing
"Dark maroon satin shirt with black casual trousers with his favourite Louise Vuitton brown mid hill shoes , in accessories he is wearing his tiffany silver diamond chain with his favourite "Golden delicious" Gucci perfume and

"That's enough " you purred she stopped talking and looked at you while you were checking the outfits from far .

: your Highness! Do you want me to show you every dress ?

"Nah that's fine .i'll check on my own . You can go now "

:Okay ! Your highness . She bowed once again and existed from your room or we can say the cage where you got stucked for your whole entire life.

You start checking the dresses by sliding the hangers back and forth . And you got your favourite.
It's maroon slit dresses . With apple cut neck , where the fabric around your waist snatched lil making your body look curvy and sexy , that slit flash your thigh flesh which anyone can notice and drool over .
You instantly wear that dress and start untangling your hairs while checking yourself in the mirror .
You were just admiring your body when you heard the click of the door . Automatically your face shifts towards the door finding your hot meaty cold icy man ! Hot for the way satin shirt tracing his abs , spicy for his face the way it ignites the desire inside me , icy for his sweet and subtle perfume which hits my nostril the second he open the door , cold for his fucking behaviour .

Jimin : "want me to fuck you ?"He purred sassyly without feeling embarrassed that he said something bold that it can seriously give you lifetime trauma for just checking I mean drooling over him .
You turn your gaze to the mirror setting the dress trying to hide your thighs which flash from your slit but it was totally noticeable from him .

"Woah! Trying to seduce me huh ?" He snaked his arm around your neck from back while his other hand makes its way to touch your flesh . Seeing him around you already makes you weak to your knees and back already resting on his built chest . Seeing you vulnerable just from his single touch a mischievous smirk appears on his face . Slowly sliding your hairs from your shoulder he dig his face into the crook of your neck and start giving you wet kisses all over your neck finding your soft spot . You gasped " and that's where
he digs his teeth inside your soft flesh making you moan loudly but it was too late . He removed his face from
the crook of your neck only to smirk at you and kiss you on your cheeks . While you were totally frozen but suddenly you felt something cold in your cleavage area making you shiver you quickly set your eyes on the mirror finding jimin putting on a small amethyst diamond necklace around your neck .It was so beautiful just like his face , his heart when he showed love and affection , when he sneakily smiled . I adore him for a few seconds but it never lasts long . He always proves to me that "J" in his name stands for jerk . He pulled my hair harshly from the back only to make me whimper.

"Look at the mirror princess". You obeyed and looked at the mirror , finding a hickey on your neck and your eyes widened while he smirked from the back .

"YOU ARE ONLY MINE " he grasped your hair more tightly while you cried in pain .

Yes I'm yours please leave me jimin .

He pushed you harshly on the dressing table and left you alone in that room ...