My abusive yet suspicious husband

You slowly open your eyes still processing .where you can feel the soft mattress behind your back, the cozy blanket, soft scent spread all over the room, deem lights , everything was making you feel dizzy and urge to doze off one more time . slowly pushing yourself up you finally got up and sit on the bed.  You check everything around you. slowly removing the cozy blanket you notice something that makes your eyes go wide. 

Y/n : WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOWN!??? you scream from the top of your lungs when two maids quickly came inside your room and ask you
"what happened miss ,are you okay?"
"Is everything fine? " ,"should we call sir?" . They were keep asking you questions while you keep looking at your clothes. Seeing you totally disturbed one of them run outside and whisper something to one of the guard who  was standing outside the room.  After hearing her he nodded and make his way somewhere .where you about to stop him but that two maids stop you by holding your both hands and within 2 minutes you find your man is coming inside the room with that typical smirk which you already start hating. After entering the room he signal both of them to let your hands  free . while they nodded and get out of the room and close the room behind them . 

Y/n : "Hey!!  You both where you goin ?" why you leaving me alone?  ,you are about to open the door when your man hold your waist from behind and pull your body towards his hardened chest .
"LEAVE ME  " you say with sturn voice while he smirk and kiss your shoulder  .

Jimin : "oh my doll already know how to speak like a mafia's wife " he say and start deepening his face inside the crook of your neck , feeling your warmth and  the intoxicating scent of yours  which making him go drive crazy. He was keep nudging in crook of your neck while you bite your lower lip to shut your mouth . But after few seconds you wiggle lil and move  away from his grip and make a particular distance from him looking straight into his eyes with dead serious face .

Y/n : "where's my gown ?" , "Who changed my clothes ? " ,"Why I'm here in this room and with this clothes ?" You ask him while looking straight into his eyes while he smirk and make his way towards you . Step*
" ohh my baby wants to know who changed her clothes " another step *
"What if  i say it was me ," another step* "What will you do if i say it was me who change your clothes and take you here " , another step * and now his face was just inches away from you "And what if i say while you are unconscious i saw everything which you were hiding for someone else" .
He taunted , your heart was pumping more and more , your both face was just inches away ,his words was already making you feel unworthy and pathetic . Feeling lil ashamed and humiliated you gulp and take a step back unaware of your hills was there and ended up falling down on the floor .

Ahhh! You yelp in pain while jimin laugh at your state and leave the room without even helping you .
He was about to open the door when you ask something that makes him do something like that which you wasn't expecting. " You are just a fucker right , who fuck other girls just for his own need ". After hearing your words jimin turn his head towards you while you still on the floor looking at him .
Without uttering any word he start taking steps towards you while you observe his all action and thought to keep silent. After coming at the place where you on the floor he kneel down
and put his index finger below your chin to make you look towards him .

"Well If you don't know i fuck
bitches so good and i think you are one of them and for you my dick is always ready to fill that slutty mouth of yours". He said and gave you mocky smile and lean to your ear "wanna try bitch " he whisper and get away from ear and wait for your reply while you look at him with your teary eyes "ohhhh babbbyyy why you crying i haven't even start fucking you don't waste those pretty tears of yours cuz i'll make you cry so hard  " he cooed and got up from the place. He was about to leave but he  suddenly stop walking and and look at you   "well it wasn't me who changed your  dress I'm not a fucker bitch , and if i want to fuck you I'll but not when you are not concious ". Saying that he leave the room with a loud thud while you hold your knees and start crying .
"Why i always have to suffer from those things which i don't want to." "why always me ?? " You mumble and start sobbing and crying . You were keep crying when you heard the door is opening one more time , you slowly look up from your knees finding your husband holding a tray .you ignore him and start sobbing. He came inside and put the tray on night stand and close the door . After closing the door he came to you , Even if you are not seeing him you can feel his presence just infront of you . You can feel it he is staring at you . But not caring  about you keep your head low , but in fiction of second you found yourself in your husband's arm .you look deep into his eyes while he didn't notice and start walking towards the bed and place you on the edge of the bed while you settle down comfortably .
"Princess it's time to have some food hmmm ". " You are good girl right ?? "
He ask while taking spoonful of food infront your mouth but you denied and turn your face to other side .

You were keep denying while he stare at you and chuckle.
"babe don't you know Im a fuckin mafia, and I have kill alot of people who didn't even deserve to die by me but still I kill them , even though they don't deserve I still kill them and you are denying the spoonful food which Im fucking offering you ." he chuckle and stare deep into your eyes "you better know consequences ." He explaimed coldly and offer you food one more time. And this time you accept and open your mouth and munching it.
He feed you whole Bowl of rice and soup now there was only one last bite on plate while you look at him with doe eyes and ask him"Did you have your dinner ". He didn't answer you and put spoon in front of your mouth while you look at him and take that spoon from his hand and offer him.
"I know you didn't have your dinner"
You place the spoon more closer to his lips and you can see his tears which are start forming on the corner of his eye he was keep staring at you . "open your mouth jiminiii  " a tear drop fell from his eyes while he quickly got up from the bed and leave the room .
"jiminn" ...jiminnn.... Jiminnn you were calling his name but he leave you without answering you leaving you dumbfounded on room you put that spoonful food on the night stand and drink some water and place your head on the headboard of bed while staring at ceiling.  You close your eyes and relaxed your body . Your body was aching and only one thing you want which is cuddle, relaxation, someone who will comfort you, but marrying a mafia you already know your future that , the thing you were imaging is never gonna happened. So you shut your eyes and try to sleep.

Jimin pov : After leaving her alone in bed i came to balcony . she is small but her words are beyond my imagination. She is so rude and bratty , she is sweet too but i don't like the way she look at me with her doe eyes. I don't want to love her cuz whatever i love is get away from me . My mom also leave me alone in this world. she promise me she will never leave me but she broke the promise and leave me . My dad never love me he used to beat me whenever I cry for mom . He even marry a whore who got an eye on me , she even try to take advantage of me . I was almost raped . But later my dad found out and leave my step mom and gave her divorce and within few months my dad also leave this world . No one love me except my mom .she used to feed me with her hands whenever I cry she embraced me and shower me with kisses to make me fall asleep . She is the only woman which i know but,
y/n also look at me and  loves me in same way .
After my mom died no one feed me but y/n the woman which marry me just few hours ago she is already making me so weak .seeing her feeding me a tear drop from my eye and I leave her alone . She is so pure just like my mom . She is beautiful, kind ,even though I'm cold and ruthless she still care about me . She is soo good but i don't deserve to feel  beloved .

At night 3 am
Y/n pov : i was sleeping when I feel someone pulling my both  legs down and settling me on bed . I half open my eyes only to found my husband is tucking  the blanket over my body and sliding inside the blanket . Spooning my  body with his giving me wet kisses over my cheek to shoulder . His one hand was below my head and another one on my waist pulling me back to his body making me lil spoon . I can feel his hot breath on my skin , for some reason i can also feel his heated cheeks and  lil sobss . I don't know is he crying or something but feeling his body around mine i can feel how bad he wants a hug . While he was sobbing he is still unaware of  that im already awoke . Slowly closing my eyes i hold his arm which was over my waist and turn around in a swift motion so i can see his face sneakily . Now we are both  facing each other . There was just lil distance between us i can feel his heartbeat over my chest ,his hot breath faining over my nose ,his tightened grip around my waist,even though he is mafia but i know he is so pure , he is ruthless but he still have a soft corner . I quickly snaked my hand around his neck and pull him down to my cleavage so he won't feel insecure . Placing his face on my cleavage i can feel his grip getting more tightened around my waist pushing his face more onto my boobs . I entangled my legs with him and pretend to still in deep sleep while he peck my boob and snuggle more onto boobs .
"I love you princess " mumbling this lowly he close his eyes and sleep but one thing he didn't know was you are just pretending to asleep while his words was low but audible for you . Hearing his sudden confession you can feel the butterflies on your stomach . Feeling his lips pecking your boobs making you so hard to not moan . This man is so irresistible thinking to yourself you also close your eyes and sleep while caressing his neck and hairs .