Mask party (part 2)

In party ....
                        Jimin
We entered the party, everything was well organised it wasn't my own party but everything looks well organised just the way I love . The second we were entering suddenly the guy at the entrance held
Y/n's hand "without her permission" and kissed on it while looking into her eyes smirking like a scum . she quickly pulled her hand back and stepped back hiding behind me while holding my arm . I glanced at her and returned my eyes to that scumbag . Seeing his greasy hair and pale skin already annoyed me to death .
Cuz this pale skin mfuckin Russian with owl blue eyes kiss on my fuckin wife's hand infront of me while deadly knowing that I'm mfuckin mafia and I can easily  burry him 6 feets under the ground . I push him hard on the shoulder making him losehis control and lean back on the vase making it almost fall on the floor but another man came out of nowhere and held it . He quickly pushed that scumbag to the other side while giving him death glare .
"Sorry for the inconvenience sir and mam please make your way " he bowed and signalled us while i took care of my pride and entered the party .

"Exscuse me sir?"
I turned around finding the another blonde hair came to me while handing me the two masks .
"Actually it's the theme of the party you both have to wear them till the party ends ".
He handed me the  masks for the two of us and left .

"Hmm take this .." I gave another mask to y/n . She quietly took it from my hands and held it while looking at me like an idiot .
"What a nuisance" i murmured in annoyance and snatched the mask from her hands and within a swift I turned her around flashing her exposed back to me . I never knew that she had some errotic features too but whatever I tie those artificial threads of mask and tap on her shoulder while she turn around and look at me .
A curse left  beneath my breath looking at her covered face with black designer mask , exposing her red lips with a mole under her lips . I totally lost on that movement nothing on my mind playing except fucking her infront this pale skin motherfucker who just eye fucking my wife infront of me . My hands unknowingly wrap around her waist when someone call my name .

? : heyyy jimin !

Someone called my name who was totally unrecognisable from my memory. I've never met or seen someone like him . He was wearing the same clothes as mine ."Dark maroon satin shirt with black casual trousers with my favourite Louise Vuitton brown mid hill shoes , in accessories wearing the same tiffany silver diamond chain with my favourite "Golden delicious" Gucci perfume which hit my nostril the moment he called my name  . If someone by any chance didn't know how i look but know what i wear they are gonna definitely get fooled if they saw this man in front of me . I observed him for a good second before greeting him as nicely as I could .

Im Jake ! He offered a handshake .  I glared at his hand It was so suspicious . There was nothing to get suspected but my gut never lies . I accepted and collide my hand with his . We looked into each other's eyes while there was something igniting within his which was keeping my gut to churn . There is something behind his cheesy smile .

Jake : Let's meet each other again ... He gulped his wine and totally got camouflage in the dark .

Heyyy jim !!
Bitch who the fuck ! I murmured and turned around finding "Lee" my business partner of this week .
To be very honest i've never seen a guy like him who literally "literally" every time we meet try to make out with me . Even he  touched my dick thousands of times . He is the gayest person i've ever met .
But since he is my business partner I just ignore whatever he does but this motherfucker thinks that I enjoyed it too .

Hello Mr. Lee ! I greet in the most fakest and kindest way .

Lee : ohh c'mon Jim just call me Lee ! He threw his hands over my shoulder and leaned over my body while I slightly pushed him back and straightened my face .

"It's not professional ! " I answered strenly.

Lee : kay! NVM .well who is she ? Your sister ? Ohh i nev_

"MY WIFE ! my wife ! She is my wife not my sister ". Saying that I snaked my hand around her waist and pulled her fragile figure colliding onto mine. Isn't she beautiful ? I asked him totally knowing he gonna hate her from his guts but who cares I don't want to fuck him anyway  it's not like he is not beautiful. He is the prettiest man I've ever seen but since I'm not gay I can't . To be more exact he has dark brown orbs with honey brown curly hair with a square jaw totally masculine with tattoos over his arm and maybe other parts too . He is damn sexy but whatever .

After hearing my question he gulped his remaining wine and nod giving me his plain smile while I know how bad he is annoyed . I shifted my eyes from him to y/n who was just looking here and there like a miniac . No wonder how hot she is looking she still acts like an 8 year old kid .

"You want some drinks princess ?" I asked while she stared deep into my eyes and shook her head as no .

"Are you sure ? "I asked her in the most honeyed voice while she out of nowhere but slowly raised her face up to me and bopped her nose on my cheek making my heart go flustered  I was about to say something but something  caught my attention  . It was again "Lee" he was signalling me by his hand to meet him in the room . I thought he wanted to discuss the project so I left y/n alone and made myself vanish in the crowd .

In the room :
"LEAVE ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER" i yelled and shoot him on his knee .
There was no intention to shoot him but he literally try to rape me by giving some kind of shitty drugs . I reject them but he sit on my lap and start smooching my neck and starts harassing me so I end up shooting him .
I left him alone to die there .
I exited the room and came outside meeting the crowd again . I tried to find y/n but I couldn't see her anywhere . I search for her in every part of the villa but I can't find her anywhere . My adrenaline rush made me almost tremble when the only thing left was the  washroom . I enter inside the washroom . When I entered I saw a guy kissing a woman in the most animalistic way while  she was looking quite uncomfortable but i didn't mind it but something caught my attention ,the woman was wearing the same necklace the one I gave to y/n .
I rushed to them and yanked the male's body on the floor finding  y/n shivering while hiding her face on the palm of her hand while her hair was totally drenched in sweat , her legs were trembling, sobbing continuously I slowly tap on her shoulder while she slowly look up from the gap of her fingers and  hide her face into my chest . I call one of my man and order them to bring my coat from the car . After getting my coat I cover her bottom and pick her up while she was still crying .

"I'm sorry princess! "....