suspicious

Jimin left me alone at the party to meet one of his client. A cold breeze scratches through my bare skin, sending shivers down my spine. I turned around finding the same guy who met us earlier but this time he came with two glasses of wine in his hands. The lump swallowed down the throat, scratching the wall of my food pipe.

By suppressing the thoughts, I welcome him with a smile, gaining his whole attention. He activated himself forward by handling the glass of wine, before we clicked the glass he took a chance to clink his glass immediately on mine.

I took back my glass and stared at him.

"Aren't you going to take a sip?" Jake asked. I can feel the pity in his words for me.

I neglect him by saying, "No, I don't drink".

"That's so disrespectful". Jake confronted by taking another sip of wine.

The bitterness spread through my body, increasing the uneasy tension within me. I rub my thighs together, not knowing how to cope with the situation.

"Maybe for our first meeting, I think I should take a sip" I purred with a sly smile and took a sip from the glass of wine.

The liquor slid down through my throat, down and down, giving me the urge to puke and throw the glass of wine on his face. The furrow eyebrows set on their place while I look up with my pride.

"It was good to meet you and I think you will never forget the moment we had today", Jake purred with a mischievous smirk.

Hearing his pitiful words echo in the air, I yanked my brow in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

The smirk grows wider and wider while the vision gets blurrier and blurrier.

"Boys" Jake announced out of nowhere, proceeding some chick came and held me still.

" Sleep well sweetie" Jake purred while chugging down the whole glass of wine, proceeding taking steps forward to my figure.

" You are not that special, but he still chose you, and I really wanna know what fascinates him about a cunt like you" Jake smirks by gliding his thumb on my lips.

My limbs gave up and I found myself on the floor, adrenaline rushed through my vein, but I was so helpless, before I could do something I got wasted.

I opened my eyes, finding myself on the bed while Jimin was sitting just beside me. The urge of happiness swung through my body, refluxing the quick hug I gave him from behind.
Jimin stayed still like a mannequin.
Without even thinking twice, I collide my figure with his, asking for more and more space on his lap. I hide my face on his crook, seeking for the warmth I want for so long.
We both stayed in the same position for a minute before I found myself under him being hovered.
His softened breath hit my skin, activating my sympathetic nervous system. My hands immediately protest against him, but the wall of his chest gets closer, colliding into my softened melons. Embarrassment rushed over me

"You love being slutty, right ?" He purred with a smirk, decreasing the gap between us. I put my hand on his chest and started pushing him a little, but he held my arms and pinned it over my head while placing his face just inches away from my trembling lips. I'm sure from this distance he can clearly feel my hitches, I closed my eyes wanting to leave the moment.

"Jimin, please leave me, I don't like this anymore. I hate it. I hate the way you abuse me. I hate it. Furthermore, I exclaimed with my closed eyes.
Likewise, I thought the moment I exclaimed he would leave me alone but instead of doing gentleman shit he held my chin making me look straight into his orbs.