He is an asshole

Next day at 8 am  :

Princess you should wake up now "
You shoot your eyes only finding that it was just a dream . You close your eyes and try to sleep when you heard the same thing .

"Princess you should wake up now "  hearing the same thing you shoot your eyes open finding a veiny arm around your waist . Feeling your back against your husbands chest you suck in air and freeze at your place . You didn't even dare to move when jimin start biting your earlobe.  Unknowingly your lips release an airy moan which was totally noticable by him .  Quickly hovering above you ,pinning your hands above your head  only finding yourself getting weaker and wetter for him .

"You woke up babyy "he cooed by holding your chin seeing your trembling figure he smirk and wrap his veiny hand around your neck chocking the shit out of you . "You are such a whore " he rasped and chocked you hardly , suffocating you.
"Jimin leave me " you somehow mannage to utter some words  when lean down only to tease while his hand was gripped more on your neck making you beg for you pityy life .
"What did you say whore ?" He asked . Tears frame on the side of your eye balls trickling down to your cheeks sobs are start echoing in his intoxicated scented room .
Jimin is not a person who born for love others he is ruthless ,cold hearted more better if we registered stone hearted . He is nothing but a sexiest mannequin doll who somehow know how to walk ,how to talk ,  how to fuck with no expression in his face . Sometime i'll he is not human but my heart can't accept that shit .Having feelings for sexiest mannequin is shittiest thing you ever did but you can't denied it that the sexiest mannequin can fuck you more better than any other human who probably not like him . I don't know everything about him but one thing for sure is he is that person who don't loves kisses , sex with no face to face , who probably take you from the back and fuck the shit out you till you see the stars .
Thoughts crepting your head seeing him hovering above you but offcourse mannequin seems like understand your each and every sluttiest thoughts which crepting inside your shitty brain .
For others it was still a morning where everyone work for their dear life but for you it's a time where you really want to get fuck by him . Want him to take you from the back , fuck you in the every corner of his bedroom , suck your all juices , tie you on the bed so he can fuck you in his way "Rough and animalistic " , which you already begging to have it . You always get into a small relationship but always try to obey them but in case of your husband you really want to disobey him so we can fuck you like his lil sex toy .

You were so into your thoughts that you didn't realise that your bitchy clothed core rubbing against his hard rod dick . Making him look at you with his dark orbs which filled with rage for some reason , lust , but not love .your every move was giving him sign of how slutty bitch you are even though you never had sex but still your moves was making him think how many times you get fucked . Feeling anticipation building in both of your body , you slowly reach your hand around his nape but you're so late when his hand was already between your legs to split them apart making 180° making you jolt . You try to close your legs but before you close them he gripped hard and gave you hard thrust making you scream from the top of your lungs .

Y/n : "Jimin fuck me already" ! ,You purr but the only thing you get as a response is his cocky smirk .

"Bye princess" he cooked and leave you alone .

"What the fuck "
"He is fuckin asshole "
You murmur but no use he is already left .