𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟑:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

"SEE Y'ALL LATER," Aurora yelled out to the students as they piled out of the classroom leaving a certain student still sitting in his seat with his bookbag on while he was on his phone, Aurora already knowing why he was sitting there.

When all of the students were out of the classroom, Aurora walked over to the door and closed it that way nobody could see inside of the classroom unless they opened the door.

"Come here Amani," Aurora said, focusing her attention back on the student once the door was fully closed making him look up at her for a couple of seconds before looking back down at his phone.

This made Aurora roll her eyes at Amani as she walked back over to her desk. She hated how ever since Aurora called him the nickname 'papa' that was the only thing he wanted to be called by her when the two were alone.

Not only that but every chance he got, Amani would refer to the woman as 'mommy' and would get angry whenever she didn't respond to what he called her.

"That ain't my name and you know it so say that shit correctly if you want me ta get up," Amani said, looking up at the older woman causing her to let out a huff of breath at how childish he was acting.

"Papa come here please," Aurora said, which made Amani quickly get out of his seat and run down the flight of stairs two at a time, embracing Aurora in a large bear hug once he got to the bottom.

"I missed you mami," Amani said, calling Aurora another nickname that he had came up with when it came to her as he embraced her even more than he already had, letting him inhale the smell of cocoa butter that came off of Aurora.

"Papa, it's only been two days. You couldn't have missed me that badly," Aurora said, slightly pulling away from the hug, letting Amani place a passionate kiss on her lips, catching her off guard.

She soon melted into it though and before she knew it Amani had cuffed his hands under her thick thighs, slightly hiking up the brown skirt that she was wearing. He then placed her on her desk, making sure to be mindful of the extremely important papers.

"I did miss you a lot. Now can I get some again please Ms.Rose," Amani asked, pulling from the kiss as he gently rubbed over Aurora's slightly exposed thighs making her let out a deep sigh.